What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just say your with the mob. ..they won't !Removed! with you then

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My grandfather was Sicilian, and I'm not even joking, his brothers apparently knew the Krays so I could use that tack [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Picked car up from mappers. Wow it's brutal now. Boosting to 16psi. He said it was running really rich on the standard prodrive map, so I should get better mpg too.

Though there's too much temptation to use the loud pedal at the mo lol.

What happened?

Left it in the car park over night. Came out and someone had ran into it back end drivers side taken some paint off and scratched it. The car next to me had scratches and back paint on the front passenger side so basically had hit mine getting into the space.

I waited for the people and spoke to them they just said it wasn't them and kicked off about it. I have spoken to insurance and they have said unless that admit it or I have solid evidence I will have to pay there fees for chasing it.

So having to give up and pay to get it sprayed myself.

Only just had the bumper done a few weeks ago as well :-(.

Bad times.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Wait until you hear brokes lol.

Yer holding off on a new system till I hear his as its a full 3inch and I was tempted to go for 2.5 but shall see. He is setting the mark to high at 457bhp I don't think I will get that from mine lol.

--

Yeah it sounds nice mate . And that was with a poorly engine. His is double back box though.

Yer could get the same system and modify my bumper but it's not a cheap system also not sure how worth it is on a wrx.

But still just want to see the car.

--

Hey guys and gals, been a while since I've posted mainly because I haven't had immy to do anything with, they admitted liability... woooo. .. took my car for repair, didn't do the repairs because of the rust on the arches but paid in lieu, received a cheque for 1900 quid, my sprayer has quoted 300 for all repairs except the alloy, so that's a touch, got her MOTd today, 3 advisories so I'm happy :D

Now to book her in with the sprayer and have a look around for new wheels just because I want them... haha

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's what you make of the car I guess. If you plan on holding it a few year's then I'd do it [emoji1]

Yer it was going to be changed in a year but going to keep it longer now so worth spending a few quid on it and getting what I want.

Exhaust is next on my list as its to quiet. The spoiler popped up on eBay in the right colour so had to be done. 6 hour trip to get it but really happy I did it now.

--

• Like 2

No V-Power at the garage so put £20 of normal in and will fill with V when I head home... then someone clipped my wing mirror :O. Well technically I clipped there's but they were sat out of line in a queue... no damage to mine so it's all good.