What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

There's a very slight leak from the exhaust somewhere and the idle needs to reset itself, but other than that all was well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice glad to hear it lives again[emoji106] exhurst no big deal maybe just a joint with all the working being done. New seal needed.

I think it's either the up-pipe or the manifold not quite tight enough, or more likely the join on the downpipes to the stainless section. I'm so pleased it's finally back on the road

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

sat in my window trying to find out which bird keeps !Removed! on my car before i go and knock on his nest!

also got 11 glastonbury tickets....skint

Got my ticket today too

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was clearing the boot out and realised that the original classic space saver spare wheel won't fit over the new brembos [emoji57]

So spoke to mattyb and ordered a 5 x 100 pcd newage sti space saver and a black n silver spec c peddle set ,as the current newage sti pink peddle set doesn't match my interior [emoji5]

• Like 2

What the plans with the surplus set ?

I'll sell them on stants as think I've just done a deal over the phone that's completely emptied the "scooby modding pot" [emoji19]

buy buying a newer momo steering wheel , adjustable fuel pressure regulator, parallel fuel rails with braided lines and a bigger turbo [emoji39]