What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Had a 3" zorst turn up today[emoji4] it looks fairly well made but nowhere near the same build quality as my current 5zigen system

20150805_184456_zpsfps6h6h5.jpg

with a center resonator and this massive back box I'm hoping it will quieten the old girl down a bit[emoji41]

as since I've fitted the gruppe headers and cusco downpipe , it's loud enough to wake the dead on boost [emoji33] [emoji39] [emoji12]

Please don't wake the dead.. I don't think the world is ready for a zombie invasion just yet Savage.

I fitted the Turbosmart valve and I'm just letting it vent to atmosphere for now and when I finally get the part it's a quick job putting it on :).

• Like 1

I've been playing dying light on the ps4 and a dab hand at c.o.d so I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse anyways [emoji5]

Just seems a bit pointless having a 21 yr old scoob running decent power with oe looks (for added stealth scalps) when it sounds like a drag car on boost [emoji23]

I've been playing dying light on the ps4 and a dab hand at c.o.d so I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse anyways [emoji5]

Just seems a bit pointless having a 21 yr old scoob running decent power with oe looks (for added stealth scalps) when it sounds like a drag car on boost [emoji23]

The dead wouldn't be able to travel fast enough [emoji12]

Fixed coolant dribble, cocooned the sender in thread tape sorted

• Like 2

Good old ptfe :-) it's saved me many a time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would have forgot i'd slackened the t peice off to rotate to fit the sender and started up [emoji15] didn't notice the leak till I was walking away, cue more ptfe and re tighten of adaptor

It would have forgot i'd slackened the t peice off to rotate to fit the sender and started up [emoji15] didn't notice the leak till I was walking away, cue more ptfe and re tighten of adaptor

Never heard of anyone doing that before. [emoji23] ....[emoji15]

Not take long mate I know lots have their views gallone I wouldn't worry about I had 2 weeks of no good fuel when they updated the pumps at tesco before Shell came into play. Long time driving the car that was :)

• Like 1

Tempted to do mine with just a matte black roof got a few marks and bits on there so could cover it up.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Have a word with big D he'll sort you out :)