What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I ain't no spring chicken, not physically anyways. Mentally about 25, actually early 40s. I'm only as old as I feel, just as long as I don't feel like running a marathon any time soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto early to mid 40's still think I'm a teenager, which end of that scale varies depending on what im doing at the time :lol:

Ditto early to mid 40's still think I'm a teenager, which end of that scale varies depending on what im doing at the time :lol:

I think people our age feel a lot younger than they did 20-30 years ago, I reckon it's because we grew up with computer games and that keeps us in with the younger age groups so we just fit in without any prejudice for age as no one knows how old you are online.

Wife has been for a physio assessment today, confirmed as whiplash injuries to shoulders, arms, leg, ankle and to a lesser extent neck, loss of functionality on right hand dye to reduced grip. Starts an 8 week physio course next week, I think this is going to be a big claim at the end of all this.

Parts for my car should arrive Thursday so could have my baby back at the weekend [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Never mind that what about the photo of the Fen Sui garden?

Just kidding, looks tidy in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs ain't to happy with the fen sui garden (even after all the hard work I did) but hey I like it as seeing all those Japanese scooby bits makes me feel quite serene [emoji39]

post-1399-141206243714_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I don't see your missus argument garden looks lovely :D

And sure I might have !Removed! of a local or two but had to show some Nissan the Subaru love so had a bit of a spirited drive safe to say never see the nissan again  <_< Smell of the brakes worried me a little though  :huh:  

• Like 2