What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Haha Dog, shame you don't have one to put in before the car was made... just scribble your reg on it. Completely forgot you don't have to show it anymore from today!

Had to put peasants fuel in the car this morning, they were out of super and I had none left to get me anywhere :(. First time since I got the car that it's had it in!

I though I might display last years tax disc instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have tax disc going back to 2005 I will have to check :D

Just looked gutted I must have binned them all in 2012 last date I have now :( 

Well, should find out tomorrow when I get my car back. Wife is feeling a bit better. Although I nearly hit a deer that ran out in front of me when I borrowed her car, that would have just finished things off lovely, fortunately I wasn't driving fast and the brakes are pretty good.

Looking forward to driving my car again, got to be better than the little blue petrol Peugeot I've got at the minute

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

even once running I've still got to remove the suspension and brakes from the v3 and fit them to the sti , mot and mapping

So doubtful tbh [emoji19]

Must learn to stick to plan "A" which was just a reshell [emoji5]

Ended up doing...

the reshell

Phase conversion

Single coilpack conversion

Reverse inlet

Re route fmic pipework

Alternator relocation

throttle body coolant delete

Canister delete

Catch can

tubular headers

And a turbo conversion [emoji15]

• Like 1

I just filled up with vpower, 60quid lighter... but hang on a sec, why am I paying 135.9 for vpower, when regular Shell unleaded is only 127.9? You'd think that they would reduce the vpower pricing a little. Will be tesco monmentum next time, which is a good few pence cheaper!

• Like 1

Unboxed my hella horns to fit them today on my afternoon off only to realise the red grill on one of them was discoloured so instead repacked and took a trip to the post office :( fuel light came on too so a trip out for fuel is in order later on when traffic is less chaotic! Got to clean up the mess the old tax disc holder left on the windscreen so that will keep me occupied for a whole 30 seconds... :D

Picked up our 2nd dog this morning...a greyhound rescue from dogs trust. Such a placid boy, it's unbelievable, bless him. Not 2 years old yet and not had much of a life up to now

post-1739-141244917337_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk