What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

And the 3 litre will do that 0-60 [emoji5]

Haha close, but not quite....8.2

The 3.6r does, and I'd dearly love that to be my next port of call, but need the taxing regime to change first....£485 is just too much to stomach

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm ok with my 9 secs to 60, plus the cheap tax and good mpg from the diesel, though I did drive the new forester XT and it was pretty rapid, just felt a heavy car though. I couldn't justify £500 road tax, that's just scary

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Was speaking with my brother in law last night, showing him the VF turbo I'm after and the supporting mods. He turned round and said he's seen "IHI" on my turbo.... now that's interesting. I need to find out if it's true, if so probably have to take it to the dyno and find out the current power.

I'd love a 3ltr legacy. I love my 2ltr, but a 3ltr would be awesome. Sadly, I expect it would be too much to insure and tax.

Maybe my next legacy  / outback will be a 3ltr. Be nice if they do a 3ltr engine on one of the new models?

• Like 1

I think 2.5 seems to be the top whack, even the new forester XT is only a 2.0l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm sure somebody (majik possibly) said they were dropping the 3.6 lump from the new model outback  :(

V nice Tom - I'm sure someone else was going to go for a look at that one in the flesh a few weeks ago too  :o

Yes, I'm sure somebody (majik possibly) said they were dropping the 3.6 lump from the new model outback  :(

V nice Tom - I'm sure someone else was going to go for a look at that one in the flesh a few weeks ago too  :o

Yeah it was a really nice car mate. The tax is far too much though, far too much to justify.

was driving along today, was two lanes merging in together. I was in the left hand lane and some **** in a vectra tried to block me from merging in! He knew the lanes were merging, yet he tried to force past on my right hand side. lol he didn't succeed though, as he bottled it. vauxhalls eh

Popped my clay cherry (I'd never used clay before) well impressed with the results :-)

Then gave it a polish and sealed it with wax just in time for the rain :-(

Well at least it beads nicely now and should protect it over the winter .

Paid just under £60 delivered for the b&h clay , oil filter and some fuchs pro r oil with the club discount @opie oils :-)

• Like 1