What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Foglight Wankers........good description! 

Normal fog light bulbs aren`t designed to be used all the time that`s why you see so many FLWs with a bulb out. Serves them right.

It`s also supposed to be an offence to have them on all the time, I actually got stopped by the rozzers who told me this.

I had them on by mistake! :D

• Like 1

Not sure how the XV gets round that then because they're my running lights

Also the rozzers have no idea what the law says most of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will be made for the job they do.....not the coppers, your bulbs :lol:  There are quite a few vehicles not that use the fogs that way. I hate some DRLs, too bright.....some are brighter than headlights. And some are too close to the indicators that you have a hard time seeing them flashing.

• Like 1

I use my fogs is really wet weather because they light up the puddles really well, is that wrong? :(. Usually only on country lane driving though.

Not long now until I break up for Christmas, looking forward to it! Bit of gaming and hopefully some mountain biking in snow :P. Will wash the Subaru and keep her on my drive as much as possible so she stays clean. Also pray for lots of snow to play in ;)

Foglight Wankers........good description!

Normal fog light bulbs aren`t designed to be used all the time that`s why you see so many FLWs with a bulb out. Serves them right.

It`s also supposed to be an offence to have them on all the time, I actually got stopped by the rozzers who told me this.

I had them on by mistake! :D

I got stopped midnight Christmas 15yrs ago as of next week. In my classic. No other car on the road other than me and the **** copper.

Couldn't do me for speeding as he was too far behind to know my speed. When he did catch me I was doing 30 in a 30zone after coming off a national speed limit road that was 60.

Couldn't do me for drinking as I'm t total.

But did me for fog lights. No points but a fine!

Now it seems everyone with a car pre 2011 uses their fog lights as DRLs.

Only my11 cars have factory fitted DRLs

The people that tick me off are those that drive along in a continuous line of traffic and as soon as there's a hint of mist or fog they put their fog light on, even though you've been following them for ages and you're only 20-30yrds behind them. People need to learn how to drive in poor weather. That's the problem

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well I've plastered my last wall till next year and home by midday [emoji41]

So Thought I'd take the scoob out for a spin before the mrs gets home with a big list of "things to do"[emoji22]

once warmed up I headed for the carriage way only to be cut up by a 330 beemer swerving in front of me twice within half a mile without indicating [emoji36] [emoji34] [emoji35]

Pulled into the Shell garage to see mr **** at the opposite pump .

"Indicators a optional extra on that beemer ?" I said to him .

"Ain't my fault if that old scoob can't keep up " he says with the passenger smiling .

"Ain't my fault you got your !Removed! licence outta a Christmas cracker you *****" I replied

So sat there idling untill he was ready to pull out of the petrol station behind me, let him swerve out into the outside lane (no indication again) and soon as he and his smiling passenger was along side me ....

Gave them the 1 finger salute and buried my foot into the carpet and left him for dust sitting in the outside lane .

the scoob pulled really hard and I made mincemeat of the beemer but I assumed it was the cold air . I checked the apexi hand controller peak readouts when I got back .

1.36 bar of boost [emoji12] no wonder it felt quick [emoji1] it's only been set at 1.1 bar (330hp) so guess I've got to find out why she's overboosting even though I quite enjoyed the extra 0.2 bar [emoji5]

• Like 4

Audi and BMW drivers all !Removed!, all with overinflated opinions and all wishing (secretly) they weren't driving a car that you buy by the foot. Let's face it all BMWs and Audis look the same jelly mould shape.

This

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I fitted my bonnet lifter damper thingimibobs hehe

Bmw n audi drivers r !Removed!, they like to drive up the rite hand lane on the dual carrige way were I live n not move over to the left when you come up behind them, I usually loose my rag with them pull along side shake my head n the normal 1 finger wave, then pull back in front of them and slow down to about 20 mph to **** them off

I just don't like people who swerve from lane to lane abruptly without indicating .

Not using slip lanes properly and driving to slow to merge with the traffic , or darting across the chevrons too early and cutting eveyone else up on the carriageway they're joining .

They Seem to have a Blatant disregard for anyone else on the road , dunno about all beemers and audi driver's but I quite like the vag/audi cars and old school beemers [emoji41] .

Just the spiky haired 330 yobs and middle aged business men in their torque'y derv company cars tailgating you whilst they're having a shave [emoji36]

Should have put this on the rant thread [emoji39]

• Like 1

The people that tick me off are those that drive along in a continuous line of traffic and as soon as there's a hint of mist or fog they put their fog light on, even though you've been following them for ages and you're only 20-30yrds behind them. People need to learn how to drive in poor weather. That's the problem

Most drivers don`t even know what front foglights are for and how to correctly use them, even some on here I bet :D

The idea is that when your headlights start to shine back at you in the fog making them useless and dangerous, you turn them off and slooooowwwww right down, because now it`s dangerous! Your fogs are meant to light up the road immediately in front of you so you can now see well enough to drive safely. Most folk I see just turn everything on and think that enables them to drive safer and faster!

Rear fogs are obviously to be used in thick fog and certainly not when it`s raining, that should be a fine and 3 points IMO.

;)

Got my new drive shafts fitted this afternoon, he didn`t charge me as I sorted his new laptop out with some diagnostic software :D

Which is something I do in my spare time.......computers, programs wanted, virus removal.....i`m the man!! ;)

I might just stick the one shaft which is fine and has a good set of CVs on eBay. There are some asking 300 quid plus for a shaft out of a breaker.