What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

We had quite a lot in Sheffield last time, think we'll miss it on this occasion since it's not even showing signs yet.

Mind you, even last time I didn't get out much. Too worried about other people in normal 2WD cars who can't even drive in a bit of rain losing control and hitting my car.

Ordered myself a Meguairs lambswool mit and a grit guard for my bucket this morning  :)

Did I mention the mrs has now gone and pranged our new lease car too earlier this week  :angry:

Nipped to Richmond today, loads of snow up on the hills there. Great fun in the legacy. Was driving on an untreated road, covered in compacted snow and ice. The leggy didn't slip once was firmly planted to the road. The sat nav took me down a very sleep cobbled lane and still not a single slip. Those winter tyres were certainly worth it!

Mate you'll have no problems,

Today I've been mainly driving around here

cc9bae083d628c8da168bd3679720119.jpg

Although the main road is clear nothing else was and the only time I had a slight problem was going down as 16% hill and the abs kicked in. Apart from that she only got out of Shape when i wanted her to [emoji51]