What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Went for a drive this evening, nice gentle one snow searching but started raining . Fun over. Was enjoying the pops from the exhaust cruising round at them speeds, really notice them. Not sure if its something bad but sounds well lol.

If the weather forecast for the next 10 days verifies, then most of us should get a chance to have a play in the snow [emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

No snow where I am this weekend, I don't live NE I just happen to be visiting there. In in Staffs. We often get bad snow here because of the local geography as we did the last spell. But we've missed out this time [emoji19]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Popped to homebase tonite and going back to the car there was a old boy(70 plus) then getting into his forester sti,it was immaculate and he had a passion for Subaru and started chatting,god he knew his stuff! His car had done.......231k,original engine,used everyday and regularly sees his brothers in Scotland,so used a lot.His parting comment was f**K the modern cars,least you can work on these yourself.Lovely old boy

• Like 1