What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Today I shall be hunting down the inconsiderate muppet who swapped paint with me!!!!! At work of all places!!! Tomorrow will be fun when the are found attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1422464767.647169.jpg

Drive fast, Race faster

What a ****** I'd want insurance details and a fondel if shes fit ;) 

But gutted for ya mate I know what it's like myself. Makes me angry as **** had a big dint left in a wing once. And had a few door dings in places in car parks, and they was all enough to get me ranting  :angry:

Was following a ford focus this morning, it was giving it some. I overtook, he chased me, I outran him :). Stopped at junction, said guy gets out and I panic... Junction clears I go to drive off. Said guy undoes jacket.... Copper! Oops :(

• Like 1

He baited you!!!! Damn coppers haha

Well I found the said lady who hit me. She doesn't recall! And confused why her sensors didn't go off! No sh@t they only work when reserve is engaged. post-3672-142252862857_thumb.jpgpost-3672-142252864117_thumb.jpg

Can't really argue blue paint on a white car!!!!!!!!

Getting quote for job and giving it to her!!

Drive fast, Race faster

• Like 1

Says she didn't feel it hit!!!!! And sensors not go off!!! Playing dumb so I asked her to check her car and confirm the blue paint on her arch. She will be getting the bill as HR will get involved it's too obvious she is the culprit

Drive fast, Race faster

Was following a ford focus this morning, it was giving it some. I overtook, he chased me, I outran him :). Stopped at junction, said guy gets out and I panic... Junction clears I go to drive off. Said guy undoes jacket.... Copper! Oops :(

You should have said......" We can all take pictures you know........I have you on my dash-cam mate!"

Typically I've been after a sillicone ypipe for the foz for ages ended up raiding savages parts cave, got an email last night from the hose supplier to say they are ready ! Tough sshould have been ready 3 months ago. New air filter and sillicone airbox hose on way too

I messaged Motorsport Developments for a quote for re map.

Hi Steve, our remap would cost £349.00 including vat, this gives you an increase of 19BHP & 23 NM of Torque. If you can give our sales team a call on 01253508400 we can discuss this further.

Is this a good deal?. On my Outback.

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lol thats why I always try to learn the unmarked cars we have a focus and a volvo also a BMW. [emoji106]

He baited you!!!! Damn coppers haha

Well I found the said lady who hit me. She doesn't recall! And confused why her sensors didn't go off! No sh@t they only work when reserve is engaged. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1422528625.719921.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1422528638.786264.jpg

Can't really argue blue paint on a white car!!!!!!!!

Getting quote for job and giving it to her!!

Drive fast, Race faster

Nice job catching her [emoji106]

I can't see how she can refuse not too pay. And at least doing it this way keeps the insurance out of it.