What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just had new plugs fitted......Dave, beware..........it`s a long and sweary job! 

Andy`s looked after all my girls in the past and he`s shithot with these engines but it`s the 1st time with the 6.

In his words...WHAT A ******!!

They were 70`000 mile plugs so it was slightly over due and he`s cleaned the injectors so lets see if it ups the MPG. I`m getting really crappy mileage.

• Like 1

Oh joy....I'll look forward to the bill for that when the stealer decides it needs doing then. Mines on 70k now (I assume that's what you meant [emoji6])

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Just had new plugs fitted......Dave, beware..........it`s a long and sweary job!

Andy`s looked after all my girls in the past and he`s shithot with these engines but it`s the 1st time with the 6.

In his words...WHAT A ******!!

They were 7`000 mile plugs so it was slightly over due and he`s cleaned the injectors so lets see if it ups the MPG. I`m getting really crappy mileage.

See I wasn't lieing [emoji6]

Been on the trader tonight...there seems to be quite a few of the new wrx sti for sale as used cars under £25k already......really surprised me; are they that bad?

I thought they'd be like hens teeth [emoji16]

You`ll have to let us know the price Dave!..............I think I payed about £300 ish for one one my 98 model but that was about 10 years ago.....single box. are you just having a standard set or with a bit more roar. Also, you may want to have unequal headers, even with standard you get that fantastic burble as you lift off the throttle.

Crappy led sidlights gone again, two pairs in 3 months think I'm just going to revert back to 'normal' bulbs

These have lasted 3 years, I took them off the old car...like a tight ******  :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/501-W5W-GEN-3-CANBUS-5W-CREE-SMD-LED-BULBS-WHITE-/370640677465?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Car+Make%3ASubaru%7CModel%3AForester%7CCars+Year%3A1998%7CPlat_Gen%3ASF%7CCars+Type%3A2.0+S+Turbo&hash=item564be7ea59

You`ll have to let us know the price Dave!..............I think I payed about £300 ish for one one my 98 model but that was about 10 years ago.....single box. are you just having a standard set or with a bit more roar. Also, you may want to have unequal headers, even with standard you get that fantastic burble as you lift off the throttle.

Been quoted ball park 450 but we will see how accurate that is. Driving round with the exhaust blowing a bit has convinced me I want something on the quiet side for normal running but that still gives you something audible when you boot it. Will see what they can come up with, but don't want to spend excessively

Been quoted ball park 450 but we will see how accurate that is. Driving round with the exhaust blowing a bit has convinced me I want something on the quiet side for normal running but that still gives you something audible when you boot it. Will see what they can come up with, but don't want to spend excessively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

450 not bad at all!

I would think....and i`m no expert but I do have a grasp of basic physics......that the burble comes from one bank not being equal to the other so the escaping gasses get swirled around unevenly and clatter into one another.

• Like 1