What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Browsing bits for my car, hardest thing is going to be that rear panel... will leave that until last I think. Major ones first such as wing, rear bumper and spoiler.

Also done a little diagram to show how the car span, more for my own understanding of what went on. (Art isn't one of my strong points)

attachicon.gifCrash.jpg

Does that say killcrash? [emoji54]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Ouch. Just heavy dose of painkillers for that. I did similar. Tripped at work broke my hand. But being self employed I couldn't afford time off. Manage just two days off. I thought it was just sore. Took 3 days before I went to have xray. Driving a 360 with full arm cast on [emoji106] post-3548-1424017282_thumb.jpgpost-3548-142401728856_thumb.jpg

I broke a rib 20 years ago when I wrote off a brand new Fiat Puno hire car. I still get twinges from it today.....not bad ones, but just a reminder.

Good luck with it Stants

Cheers mate, I have a lot of previous in the bone breaking debt, it's no biggie really I've a four inch plate and a load of screws in my collar bone, broke my leg in two places when I was a youngster and fallen of bikes both powered and human powered, broken both arm and wrist in the past [emoji16]

And I've got week ankles from years of martial arts.....In the past that is!........I turn them quite easy. But we get on with it. :D

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

Know that feeling, very weak left ankle from years of judo. But having dislocated my left knee 5 times now have learned the art of falling gracefully, or as my wife calls it, going down like a sack of spuds. Trying to stay upright usually results in my knee popping and that's much more painful than the floor hit.

• Like 1

Ordered this to protect my rear bumper - looks quite nifty for less that a fifth of the price of the OE black plastic thingy  :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111585868346?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Pre-new exhast pics taken this afternoon - she goes in tomorrow and I pcik her up on Wednesday (my choice, rather than spend time in Ashington lol) - very excited; my first real 'upgrade' of any note on any car I've owned  :wub:

Cheers.....and let me know what that bumper guard is like ;)

Will do.....don't think it'll be here this week, but we'll see. Still thinking about waiting til it warms up to fit it anyway, to help with adherence. Saying that, it won't take much for me to think 'sod that' and fit it anyway haha