What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yes mate...weekends best for me; generally Saturday's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah a Saturday would be best for me too. We could set a date in March? As that would give us a few weeks to get the word out and find a decent location. I do see quite a few scoobs in the NE so it would be good if we could get a few together.

Yeah a Saturday would be best for me too. We could set a date in March? As that would give us a few weeks to get the word out and find a decent location. I do see quite a few scoobs in the NE so it would be good if we could get a few together.

Sounds good mate...you want to put something in the NE section?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'll probably start with the turbo vac lines. So I'll grab 2M to be safe. I'll see how it looks and I'll have a good fiddle about to measure the rest. Despite having the cambelt and full service few weeks ago I'm still baffled by the sheer amount of pipes and wires all over the place. [emoji15]

I went for red vac lines with the blue inlet and blue coolant hoses on my v3

Tmic post-1399-142438114861_thumb.jpg

But the hdi fmic had blue silicone joiners

post-1399-14243812823_thumb.jpg

I've ordered some black vac lines to fit in the v1 bay now as ive changed the inlet colour and used some more blue silicone rerouting pipes and fitting the catch can post-1399-142438148323_thumb.jpg

This weekend I'm going to start stripping my car of it's damaged panels ready for new ones :). I'm missing the car loads!

EDIT: Savage that engine bay is like !Removed!, some great work :D. Was it hard work reversing the inlet?

How you getting on with the Seat?............I hated those stupid criss-cross wipers. Looks like your forever giving the Team America secret sign. I had a Seat something or other as a courtesy car and the wipers actually parked in the pillars, sounded like I had a roof rack on!