What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Mounts and bar went on last night and sorted had a bit of a battle as the previous owner had a tow bar fitted, i'd removed the bar and hitch but never the hangers, which fouled the space where the new mounts sit, so removed one side ok, new mount sits so close to the fuel filler !

N/s was a pain as the exhaust hanger was bent back to fit the bar, and new back box was mounted to the bar hanger, ended up shaving a bit off the corner of the new mount base, finally got all in then spent over an hour tyring to align the bar and droplinks,

Not sure if the bush bracket bolt has gone in cross threaded as it looks a bit wonky must have tried to get it flush for 15-20 mins , nut it's up tight and i've done a few miles all seems ok and the improvment is noticable during normal driving ,

Looks smart Gambit. I should find myself an sti spoiler at some point.

Cheers mate well worth having I think :) 

Been working today so haven't had chance to do anything to the scoob [emoji19]

Did spot this pic on f.b didn't know where to post it but had to share it as I think it's the best newage I've ever seen[emoji7]

attachicon.gif10997007_10152672046282374_3683827833662999806_n.jpeg

I like that I just can't tell if it's photoshop or graphics :D 

lol, just nipped out to look at the car.... (lol)

Noticed this on the neighbours nissan qashquish...

Worst thing is, he knows it need replacing and admits "yeah im pushing my luck" and "it's going back soon", - presume he leases it or something along those lines...

20150228_165117.jpg

2 door newage has been done before but those deep dish wheels just set it off a treat .

Pic quality is !Removed! as I had to zoom in on my phone due to the originals size.

talking about photo shop I want to change my rim colour and can't make up my mind , so might chuck up some pics if someone can have a go for me [emoji6]

• Like 1

lol, just nipped out to look at the car.... (lol)

Noticed this on the neighbours nissan qashquish...

Worst thing is, he knows it need replacing and admits "yeah im pushing my luck" and "it's going back soon", - presume he leases it or something along those lines...

20150228_165117.jpg

Knobber not only is he putting his life at risk but ever other road user and pedestrian. He could get a ditch finder for 15 quid save himself the hassle of 3 points sixty quid and his conscience.

If he's chewing through the tyre like that I'd be concerned about alignment or inflation issues. Take it he doesn't care about cars ?

2 door newage has been done before but those deep dish wheels just set it off a treat .

Pic quality is !Removed! as I had to zoom in on my phone due to the originals size.

talking about photo shop I want to change my rim colour and can't make up my mind , so might chuck up some pics if someone can have a go for me [emoji6]

If I can install photoshop I will have ago takems me !Removed! ages though I am that **** at it :D 

Just bought one of these for the wifes car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301191505270?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looks a very nice piece of kit, I may just get one for mine and dump the cheapo, which works great but has no GPS MPH readout.

thats the exact same camera that my missus bought me the other week... it failed two days later lol.