What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Lol I'll stick with my 1.79 app now I've a new mount (fits your phone too tom) 12meg camera can't go wrong

how what app is that mate? what mount to do you use?

lol how do you know what phone i have? :blink:

You told me haha s5 mini ?

I bought this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007Y94CPO/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_5?qid=1425235401&sr=8-5-spellπ=AC_SX110_SY165&keywords=samsung+galaxy+car+cardel but any generic one will fit already had charging lead from old car kit.

And the autogaurd aop from play store (free) with the pro version 1.79 I'll post a clip in dash cams later

thats the exact same camera that my missus bought me the other week... it failed two days later lol.

That`s reassuring!  :o

Edit:.........it`s not actually the one I linked to......being lazy I just found the 1st one with the same price.

It`s the one with the MPH and KPH, 2015 version. Looks exactly the same. I`ll let you know if it lasts the week out.

• Like 1

That`s reassuring!  :o

Edit:.........it`s not actually the one I linked to......being lazy I just found the 1st one with the same price.

It`s the one with the MPH and KPH, 2015 version. Looks exactly the same. I`ll let you know if it lasts the week out.

lol, best of luck buddy...

saying that I think mine could have a been a fake one. We got our money back anyways.

Clip's in the dashcam section tom

ah sweet thanks, looks pretty good for 1.75. Cant complain really.

Found out the other day if your struggling with the last bit of air in system, run up to temp leave the expansion tank on then squeeze bottom hose, and it will force it's way out to the overflow tank [emoji16]. I managed to get mine done spot on in an hour or so

Just picked my car up after getting the rust treated. Cut out roughly a square inch of metal, can't even tell it's been done. Matched the arch shape perfectly. Unfortunately it's too dark to properly check the paint match, under torch light it looks spot on though. Will update after this weekend when I've seen it in the proper light and washed it.

I've also had Anti lag installed, sounds ace :D : D

• Like 1

Had a quote for my rear quarter.... £300, buzzing! Scooby spares can't get the subframe and engine cradle off one of their cars until after the weekend so nothing is being done until next friday :(. I don't like waiting.

• Like 1

Had a quote for my rear quarter.... £300, buzzing! Scooby spares can't get the subframe and engine cradle off one of their cars until after the weekend so nothing is being done until next friday :(. I don't like waiting.

Oh nice not half as bad as I thought it would be :D

Well I might have !Removed! off a type r driver today of the Honda kind. Overtook me and 2 other cars even though there was no need. So I reclaimed my position back in front of it a little further down the road and that was where I stayed ;)

• Like 2