What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Done a basic fuel calculation/comparison between before and after map I'm now getting around 50 miles extra from 25litres works out at a heady 27mpg whoop ! No idea what I'll get from a long run

• Like 1

Well the bhp gain wasn't what I hoped for looks like the original factory figures were a bit optimistic to say the least Massive slug of extra torque though [emoji16] we'll have to see how she runs down at 'pod

Just got a new dash-cam today, Mini 0801 I liked the one I got for the wife so I had to have one. Seeing as the cabling and plugs were the same as the old one it just swapped over no problem  :)

• Like 1

Not quite what I've done but what I've tried to do. Went to change my vac pipe that has the pill in. Ordered 3mm and 5mm to do most of the pipework. What size is the restrictor pill? It won't fit in 3mm and slips out of 5mm. Before I go order 4mm I wondered if I have been given the wrong size. I can jam it in the "3mm" but I don't think it should be that snug.

Tuesday was Leicester, today was Easington Nr Hull, tomorrow it's off to Manchester then over to Allerton Bywater for the afternoon, old scoob is getting a bit of a run this week, service next Friday [emoji33]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ever come home from work one evening to find that she's in a mood with you and you literally have no !Removed! idea why? haha

Get used to it mate the longer you live with them the more frequent it happens. Think I've narrowed it down to what the problem is. They have a pulse...

• Like 1