What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Tbh I only started cleaning and painting stuff under the bonnet cos I got bored while saving for the engine components /waiting for the engineer to finish the over bore .

But like most things "scoob" it's a slippery slope cos once one bit looks shiny it makes everything else look !Removed! [emoji5]

At least it's cheap to do as it only really costs time and a bit of paint but I would recommend buying cheap second hand bit's(inlets , header tanks ect) and painting them .

As you can take your time between coats and once lacquered let it cure for a week or so before fitting [emoji6]

I took the forester to work to have some body work done.I rarely driver her now the missus always has it.I discovered tonight I need 4 pots now.With all the extra power my 2 pots are no good :(

Wife driving to work yesterday watch a guy on a motorbike racing across a round about apexing it and overtaking rules, he however broke the cardinal rule, don't drive over road gullies when you've laid the bike right over. He still managed to overtake the car but on his !Removed! rather than his bike. Then he got up and road off without speaking to anyone. Police involved and they're after my wife's dash cam video.

It's clear from the vid he put his front wheel on the gully just as he was switching the bike from leaning left to right and the front wheel just slid out. The fact he cleared off says he had something to hide, trouble his he left a shoe and his number plate behind.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk