What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Do you have twin sun roofs in yours David?

I do indeed mate [emoji2]

David are you coming to whitby tomorrow or is it another meet your going to :) fueled up and last minute check ready for the 2hr n a bit drive to whitby

Afraid not mate, just a bit too far for me. It was for the first NE mini meet which ended up being Tom and I. Good to catch up though and always good to talk scoob [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Washed it............car too :P  oils n waters checked as always done weekly. Looks clean till it drives 1/2 a mile on the m60 :angry: .........ok i exaggerate..............1/4 of a mile :rolleyes:

• Like 1

What oil do people recommend just topped up with the Shell helix ultra that came in the boot. So was going to get some more to keep to top up with but wasn't sure if that's the best.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Have a look at opie oils.co.uk

we get club discount too

The shell stuff is good I think it's what your subaru dealer will sell you come service time.

Thanks yer it had a 1L bottle of Shell stuff in the boot with a note says nice things about subarus running forever.

Will have a look at that website and if not will just get some more Shell stuff.

Like the idea of keeping a small bottle on hand.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Bought some side indicators on eBay last week, they haven't arrived. Asked what's going on and they say I haven't paid.... got pictures of the transaction in paypal, showing the ID's. Waiting to hear back from them now. Looking forward to later this week when all the other Subaru stuff arrives :D

Well, my non-scientific test of Shell v-power vs Tesco Momentum showed no difference at all in the brim to brim mpg.

Tesco all the way now then, as 3-4p a litre cheaper [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I tried tesco momentum again tescos normal unleaded and got no extra miles from a tank?

I know people say they run better on super but, I couldn't tell the difference and mine also says 'unleaded 95 Ron only' on the back of the petrol flap door.