What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well I was going to leave the top strip carbon and colour code the bottom and sides. Much prefer it all carbon, looks great with my other carbon bits and my wheels . Paintwork is the last thing to do, sorting out a wing on Monday then hopefully off to body shop.

It's a wing Stants, I was going to get a roof one but going to wait now.

Spent most of the day deciding what tyres to order tomorrow,

What's everyone opinions on hankooks? Thought they were a budget tyre but the reviews are quite good. Erring towards a set of Goodyear efficient grip a rated wet grip & b for rolling resistance and economy

I've had goodyears before in a previous life and thought they were a good tyre.

They are on my list too for when mine are due, along with those soon to be released michelins, Falkens and some hankooks funnily enough.

When I had those XT turbo wheels on my foz, 2 of them had hankooks on and they handled fine....quite liked the tread pattern too

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

The Michelin's aren't due out until April unfortunately so that rules them out as I need them this week.

Looks like I'll go for the Goodyear's, believe it or not asda do them for 100.30 a corner fitted

• Like 1

The Michelin's aren't due out until April unfortunately so that rules them out as I need them this week.

Looks like I'll go for the Goodyear's, believe it or not asda do them for 100.30 a corner fitted

Still a good choice mate imho

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk