What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

took scoob out for an "airing" loving it even for an auto i can easily hit 70mph ;) *cough*100mph before i even know what's going on.

what channel is fast and loud on i sometimes watch wheeler dealers (my 10y/o son loves it) but hoping that fast n loud will replace that ;)

Discovery channel, it's a good laugh, the guy who owns the garage seems to have chilled out a bit, couldn't work out where I'd seen him before he did the gumball from LA to miami and he looked like a stereotypical american

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

I spent a good half hour trying to get the nearside sidelight out again to clean/check the connection. Just ened up with some scratched fingers, a bruised hand and have up. Will make another attempt tomorrow

Today I've purchased some things to spruce up my baby ready for NBO 12, namely:

Genuine Subaru Resin Rear Bumper Protector

Loctite rust remedy (to treat my rear wiper arm)

Cans of primer and satin black spray paint (for use after afore mentioned rust treatment)

Osram cool blue intense sidelight bulbs to upgrade (in line with headlight bulb upgrade already done)

Dodo Juice light fantastic wax (panel pot size to try)

Tomorrow I'm going to order some touch up paint from the local dealership and order some Bosch Aerotwin front Wiper Blades

I do love a bit of goodie shopping for the motor  :D

• Like 3

Ashamed to say!!!!! But I got some of that demon shine snow foam that's on the tv!!

Wanted to slate ιt!!! But I can't!!! Ιt's really good ɑnd smells lιke old school hubba bubba!!!

Really breaks down dirt well!!

post-1367-139795484607_thumb.jpg

That was just leathered off after a quicky!

• Like 1

Are those clouds meant to be on your car?... :P  Very clean!

I went for an hour long drive yesterday and didn't race her once, just drove nicely the whole way. No idea what was up with me ;)

Well, after reading Jonny and Hilli's recommendation for that Demon Shine Snow Foam I decided to buy some while getting some lacquer from Halfords. Also got a drying squeegee and thought I'd try the Demon Shine spray on wax stuff too since it was buy 2 get another £9.99 item for free. Got to agree with You guys, it's great stuff. That wax stuff is really good too. Obviously not a substitute for doing it properly but gives it a really nice finish if you haven't got time to give it a proper go. Very impressed.

I also lacquered my alloys. Bought the high strength Halfords stuff which they recommend for alloys. It's ****! Just clogs the nozzle up after a few sprays. Ended up getting a spotty finish on one alloy because of the inconsistent spray. Spent more time !Removed! about with the nozzle than doing the actual job. It's also got rid of the nice, bright glossy shine they had. Hoping they look better after it dries and I've given them a polish and wax.

I actually carpeted my sub box in the boot :lol: it's only been in there 6 months :D :D

I even secured it in place too

DB Audio T-Rex sub in ported box, 1600rms amp, 0 gauge cables, Alpine 117ri head unit and an Epicentre :wub:

i decided to get the girls out and give them the wash and go treatment.

i do miss the turbo so i took it for a blast up the street........ :o

They are looking lovely!

I gave in yesterday and went for a good drive out, nothing fast just a good cruise. Went to one of my favourite spots then drove through my local town.

post-2084-0-30075900-1398069806_thumb.jp

• Like 1

They are looking lovely!

I gave in yesterday and went for a good drive out, nothing fast just a good cruise. Went to one of my favourite spots then drove through my local town.

attachicon.gifView.jpg

hi mate, you could be in my area, where about s' in Lancashire are you?

Wasn't planning on going anywhere, but the misses diecided that we should plan a full on assult to b&q ,dunelm and ikea : ( Luckily we both hate doing that kind of thing, three hours later and a car full of flat pack & soft furnishings, love having a big car !

Did spot a nice uk300 in the car park though : )

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1