What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

When I've been into halfrauds I've never been able to find subaru paint.....am I missing something?

Could do with a touch up pen myself

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

When I've been into halfrauds I've never been able to find subaru paint.....am I missing something?

Could do with a touch up pen myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't get at Halfords, main dealers are always able to get touch up kits in all the colours.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-spray-paint-Lacquer-QUICKSILVER-262-/270636529523?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item3f0331b773

The spray nozzles are good too loads better than Halfrauds splatter cans. Just point out not sure if that is the matching colour. So don't go buying it without checking might have to send them your colour code. :)

• Like 2

Halfrauds are actually quite good with paints. Or at least the branch near me is. The nozzles are the same as the ones on that eBay listing and can get them there and then.

I'm never 100% convinced buying paint on eBay personally you never know if it is a real pain manufacturer or a bloke in his shed haha

Think I'm going to tackle my small rust bubbles at some point :-) not sure where I'll get paint from yet

• Like 1

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165505_langId_-1

6.50/7.50 for standard cans, i think it may be the same for mixing but dont quote em on that ight be a tenner or so. The last on i had had the same nozzle as the eBay ad and they show you the mix before the can it so if your not happy they can change it etc.

As i say i've found them really good but i'm abit impatient about waiting for things lol so they are just easier too

Washed and put club sticker on...pics later gambit mate....it's fookin' great fella

Ok, as promised.....

Before....

SOC_Sticker_Before.jpg

and after......  :D  :D  :D

SOC_Sticker_After.jpg

Gambit - the only thing I'd perhaps ask your mate who made them is can he add the 'dot' before the com; ie .com - my stickers didn't come with 'the dot'

Took my time applying it. A good tip would be to apply lots of pressure to the backing paper that you want the letters to stay attached to before removing the paper from the front of the sticker. That way you won't leave any letters behind when you peel the first side off. Then just offer it up, again apply lots of pressure on the letters themselves to ensure they bond to the glass, then peel away slowly.

Have to say it does look great in the silver, although I'm obviously biased haha  :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-spray-paint-Lacquer-QUICKSILVER-262-/270636529523?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item3f0331b773

The spray nozzles are good too loads better than Halfrauds splatter cans. Just point out not sure if that is the matching colour. So don't go buying it without checking might have to send them your colour code. :)

Is this the one I need for my 'Platinum Silver Metallic 01G, 17K'?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270960551804

It states it as 01G Premium Silver,  but I've checked all their listings and it's all I can find. Tried to email them to ask a question but they don't accept questions due to high levels of correspondence.....poor service that really and making me think of just going to my local dealer

Depends on convenience, if you're near a store, then yes I'd call in and pick one up, but my nearest store is 25 mins away, so getting it delivered would be a bonus

That's a very good point. Mines literally 2 minutes away

After fitting the new downpipe I've lost the element of stealth due to the extra roar .

so chucked a sponge at it and took it for a "spin dry" before waxing it with the zorst bung in ......

only boosted to .9 bar and far to quiet........

so promptly put the bung back in the boot where it belongs :-D

• Like 2

Ok, as promised.....

Before....

SOC_Sticker_Before.jpg

and after......  :D  :D  :D

SOC_Sticker_After.jpg

Gambit - the only thing I'd perhaps ask your mate who made them is can he add the 'dot' before the com; ie .com - my stickers didn't come with 'the dot'

Took my time applying it. A good tip would be to apply lots of pressure to the backing paper that you want the letters to stay attached to before removing the paper from the front of the sticker. That way you won't leave any letters behind when you peel the first side off. Then just offer it up, again apply lots of pressure on the letters themselves to ensure they bond to the glass, then peel away slowly.

Have to say it does look great in the silver, although I'm obviously biased haha  :P

Haha Yeah I have asked him the same thing I noticed it when I looked at the pink stickers. Could maybe cut one out the 2nd sticker for now. But I did email him about that :D

And coming back from the BBQ had a BMW with his Girlfriend or wife in the car, the hatch looking thing come flying up my !Removed! from no where.So I slowed down as he was about half a car up my rear. Geared down and left him safe to say he didn't try 

• Like 1