What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Duncan just paid me a visit at home(Top bloke) to tweak my map because of boost cut issue. My target was set at 1.3bar and limit at 1.4. He said my car is running so perfectly that he won't turn it down. He will just increase the limiter [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Ego well and truly inflated. [emoji106]

• Like 2

I bought a prodrive intercooler y pipe off eBay..... trying to get basic mods in place ready for a re-map but trying not to spend too much all at once so i can enjoy the modifying experience :-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well parts are being ordered at last, going for a Pink box clutch just need to pick if I want to go with a light flywheel or get the standard skimmed.

Anyone used a light flywheel?

Alex

Yep good I'd have another only reason I don't was the last one id damaged it to badly to be skimmed.

Its about £50 more for a lighted one so money isn't a problem just dont want any issues in traffic, can find people who love them and hate them online so was hoping just to ask on here.

Going to get my Seat Leon up for sale tonight I think :). Then get myself a bike when that sells, easier to store a bike than a car lol. Got lacquer peel on my drivers door :(, any tips to improve it?

Going to get my Seat Leon up for sale tonight I think :). Then get myself a bike when that sells, easier to store a bike than a car lol. Got lacquer peel on my drivers door :(, any tips to improve it?

As in the lacquer is peeling or looks like orange peel?

Need some touch up paint, any recommendations as to where to buy from ?

Subaru dealer mate...only about a tenner and guaranteed match

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk