What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Found play in my front anti roll bar, so need new bushes, problem is I don't know what size I need!

Can anyone help me, its a 2010 wrx-s, I'm assuming they'd be the same size as the wrx?

20mm?

Going to get new drop links at the same time :-)

Been offered £4k for the Subaru now. Ah why do people do this to me :(. I wouldn't get any other car though, there's just something about them. Possibly get a Forester if there is a nice one around, I wouldn't sell unless I had one lined up either.

I had a forester when my wrx was being worked on. Not a bad car but just not the same, I guess if they make one with more power than the diesel I had could be ok but just wasn't the same fun to drive but 45mpg was nice.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Hence the card board ☺ it had a little wee as I forgot to clamp the line before removing the banjo bolt haha,

Just paid royal mail 23 quid for the privilege of carrying my goods, robbing gits !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Watch what you send through the post with royal mail as I sent some crystal headlights with them .

The bloke at the post office counter asked what was in the (very well packaged) box for the "safety reasons" I told him "glass fronted headlights"

"Oh that's ok they're insured for up to £100" he told me

After they arrived smashed to bits I refunded the customer straight away and started the insurance claim process. Only to get a email a week later listing loads of car parts that are not covered [emoji35]

Left me with no headlights and no refund for the goods or postage

fookers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I know mate, it was 42 quid for 200 insured next day told them to do one, wouldn't have minded but was only 16 through work DHL I trust those even less !

You should put a claim in against them for miss selling or not giving you the right info [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Got the bumper fitted back on after the tow truck popped it out and the garage said it will not go back, Wasn't hard just needed some force.

I also got the splitter back in one peace again after the tow truck snapped it. Just needs some filler but will do for now.

Drove it for the first time in a week....only to the tip and back, but boy, when you drive something else for a while you don't half realise what you're missing [emoji1]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Car dropped off for mot [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

!Removed! hell failed on a bulb after I checked them all too [emoji35]

They're popping one in to pass it then I'll change it for a spare I have at home, before tomorrow. Everything else ok though [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1