What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Gonna be nice and sunny in the PM! [emoji4]

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

Are you all moved now then majik, as your back online?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Today I've done absolutely fook all apart from walking around the house like something from shaun of the dead [emoji40]

Had a great bbq yesterday but drinking far too much and sitting in the sun for far too long equals .......

Monster hangover from hell [emoji30]

Don't you just hate those complete !Removed! morons that park wherever there !Removed! car stops and take no !Removed! regard for blocking someone else in!

20150628_165958.jpg

Bellend!

I'd tell my kids to go and kick a ball at it until they come out to have a moan....

Then tell them if they don't like it too fook off and park somewhere else that doesn't block my drive .

I used to have a neighbour that insisted on parking halfway over my drop curb making it difficult to get 2 cars on my own drive, even though I'd asked him nicely not to as he lived 5 doors down.

Apparently he liked the space as he didn't have to reverse into it so said he'd keep parking there and there's nothing I could do ......

Next time he parked there me my brv and my dad picked up the back of his car and walked it 5 doors down and left it outside his own house .

His curtains twitched as we dropped his car for him but he didn't come out or park anywhere near my house again [emoji4]

• Like 1

Bellend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah it does my head in mate, happens all the !Removed! time here!

I've put a note on the car, I've knocked on about ten neighbours and nobody has any idea who's it is!

Checked she hasn't lost all the brake fluid while I've been away, so far all good, I am a bit worried my calipers haven't turned up yet and the money isn't showing as being debited out of my account yet ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

yeah it does my head in mate, happens all the !Removed! time here!

I've put a note on the car, I've knocked on about ten neighbours and nobody has any idea who's it is!

Only ever happened once to me...rang the police, never happened again....amazing how people suddenly behave themselves once their reg is on the police watch list

Nope, the wife's cars is also an XV, they're Yokohama geolanders, I could have other tyres that for but these are all season and to be fair she's down 34,000 on them and the fronts have got another 7-8000 left so they do last. But these Yokos have been designed for this car so it makes sense to put them on even if they are pricey.

Well I'm off to a dog day out, but it's ranging here till lunch time

not sure about that one... i find the Geolandars crap tires. hard plastic noisy tires, sure lots of miles but not comfortable. i can't believe how much quieter my car is now.

I've always found tyre choices to be a very personal and subjective matter. I've bought a couple of cars that were wearing bridgestones at the time and I didn't replace like for like. That's probably a more appropriate and polite answer. I too found they lasted forever and a day though [emoji106]

not sure about that one... i find the Geolandars crap tires. hard plastic noisy tires, sure lots of miles but not comfortable. i can't believe how much quieter my car is now.

I'm not sure what geolanders you have used on the forester but they're 95a's on the XV. I've not had much to complain about with them, they've been very good in the snow I've used them in, I don't get a huge amount of tyre noise, I can't tell you if they're hard ride because the suspension on then XV is rock hard anyway. The 95 was designed by Yokohama to match the XV and is pretty much the only car that uses it.

Tyres are always a point of discussion but I've nearly always had Yokohama tyres on most things, I find they have very good grip and last well, pretty much all I ask if a tyre.

I've always found tyre choices to be a very personal and subjective matter. I've bought a couple of cars that were wearing bridgestones at the time and I didn't replace like for like. That's probably a more appropriate and polite answer. I too found they lasted forever and a day though [emoji106]

Now you see I had bridgestones on a land rover and they were great, but quite soft so brilliant for climbing up dirt tracks etc but wore out pretty quick.

Which I guess comes back to what you were saying about tyre choice. Also the tyre company where I get me tyre strongly advised me not to use a different tyre on the XV because it'll never handle as well either on or off road., again it comes down to this fact that Yokohama designed the tyre specifically for the XV.

the Forester i have comes standard with the 900 Geolandar tires and i personally don't like them at all. i was also bit bit sceptical to change as Subaru use these as standard on the Forester but i'm glad i'v changed them.

for me comfort is more important then wear as if i wanted to be economical i should never drive a petrol Subaru in the first place but buy some electric vehicle...