What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Got all my Whiteline goods installed yesterday! 

23s68gi.jpg

161yr2x.jpg

Anti-lift kit, front adjustable links and bushes, rear adjustable ARB, links and biushes. Not given her a proper run as im getting alignment and Geo setup at Carnetix on Friday. But turns in a LOT sharper now and just feels better through the wheel. Loving it :) . Cant wait until friday when its been properly set up. Going to be a beast!!

Big shout out to Martin once again for an excellent job. Some bolts looked like right !Removed! to get out, especially on the strengthening brace and ARB bush brackets. Managed them all without any shearing or snapping though with lots of patience, skill and grease :)

• Like 4

my dad lives 2 mile out of cannock I know thst mcds well right on the round about

That's the one. If just walked the dog and had a dog cage in the boot. My wife was in hysterics when I told her he'd said sweet ride. She's always said my car looked chavvy because it's white.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Fitted my new Stereo last night, just waiting on a reversing camera and a replacement facia so my dash will look nice again.

Also wanted my car to sell so I can buy a handling kit for the Sub :(. Keep getting offered £1100 for the car but I paid £1600 in Feb... do I take the hit or wait it out a bit? I've got it up for £1450.

Depends how desperate you are I guess. Have you tried to negotiate them closer to your price (I guess yes). It's only going to cost you more the longer you hold it though

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

got the 3rd quote on getting the bottom half of the outback resprayed all mk3 models are two toned my bumpers have a lot of scrapes was thinking of getting full bottomhalf done but the price of getting paintwork done these days is stupid money cheapist quote £500 & to be honist the full car needs doin but it wauld cost more then its worth its a real delemer

Hey all... random question... i am putting my number plate on the top of my windscreen and i wanted a sun strip to make it more visible but does anyone know where i can get the right colour blue to match the car?

Couple of guys on here print vinyl stuff- they might have something.

At last I bring some good news! Well, in a way.

This evening we took the water pump out to find the impeller inside wasn't attatched to the shaft at all, meaning no water was being pushed around the engine once up to temperature, causing the overheating and thermostat/blocked rad type symptoms.

I'm possibly the only person to be genuinely pleased that my water pump is knackered.

Also took delivery of some nice silicon pipe work off another GTB that was being broken, so my engine will not only work, but start to look quite good too

• Like 2

I can smell coolant, car is too hot to touch everywhere so will wait a bit before have a feel around. I'm guessing it's going to be bottom rad hose, haven't lost much so can't be a big leak.

Also, don't know if anyone else it tried this and if it's normal but if I put it in neutral while moving and rev the engine a bit it feels like the car is braking? I just presume it's the force of everything spinning slowing the car down a bit.

Fixed it haha

New fuel pump did not come with new seals or the correct filter so we fitted it anyway and today struggled to start so the old seals were knackered so we bodged it for now to get me to the ring and back and next week will get on to the company for new seals and a correct filter

Might need to get my roof painted :( took the roof scoop off left some lovely scratches. Looks like Wolverines taking her doggystyle with his claws out :(

That sucks mate, but will be nice when it's done could always get it wrapped in black or something.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

• Like 2

That sucks mate, but will be nice when it's done could always get it wrapped in black or something.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

I vote carbon wrap [emoji3]
  • Like 1