What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

It's horrendous trouble is that it's disfigured the plastic so I did two sucks and had drained it all out because I couldn't see the level properly, [emoji52] refilled as a temp measure till I can bleed correctly just hope I've not introduced any air into the system !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

That looks like it was due for a change anyways stants [emoji4]

my brv cooked his fluid when he went to the pod on the way home it gradually let the clutch engage even though the peddle was fully depressed . so if it was the fluid letting the clutch slip and stalling the engine (cos you had the brake on) a change of fluid fixed the problem for him so thought it was worth a try bud

saying that my uk turbos clutch died 6 months after I had my first remap but it had 95k mls on it and no mention of clutch replacement in its fsh .

• Like 1

Cheers for the advice again mate, made the world of difference just changing it without the bleed, it engages smoother and there's no rattling now so looks like the clutch may not be as knackered as 1st thought. [emoji3] si can't be arsed trying to rope the misses into helping tonight so I'll get it done properly over the weekend

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did a massive pop and bang in the garage and **** the life out the guy filling up next to me , :-)

I did get pops and bangs put on my map but ive only just learnt how to do it lol

• Like 2

well iv been away past week a familey freind died havent used forum till today,checked frount brakes thave been queeking past few days thought it was just dust turned out to pads worn on edge, due to the caliper cut long story short need new brakes pad has put grove in disc so I need all 3 if I cauld afford it id up grade but just goin to put on refurb stock calipers with new discs & pads still costing nearly £300

Just been to Manchester to collect something nice 2 hr round trip. On the way home a Porsche decided to try an overtake me must admit it didn't seem quick lol he nearly totalled it head on with a van lmfao knob head !!!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

just dont have the time or skill to do it sam, the macanic ive resently found is worth is weight in gold just works for himself works quite cheap & realy knows his stuff not that the brakes is a big task, but I need a few other things doin so he can do them in the same labour charge

Think we know what my problem is now, not gearbox but differential, which I suppose isn't much better?

Spent most of the afternoon cleaning my car. Washed it, clayed then polished :). Drove around the village looking for a good place to take a picture but in the end just stopped at the side of the road! lol.

post-2084-0-22903100-1437232941_thumb.jp

• Like 1

My viper alarm has been going off at random times at night (2am &445am) last night [emoji35]

Neighbour's must love me and my noisy scoob anyways [emoji4] add random nightime car alarm acompanied by me bursting the front door open in my pants waving a bat around [emoji33] [emoji35] thought I'd better sort it

had a new keygaurd alarm/tracker/turbo timer fitted today , I should sleep better tonight but sorry neighbours The exhaust is staying[emoji111] so you'll be awake early when I do the Sunday mcd breakfast run via a few b roads [emoji12]

• Like 3

Just because you have sorted the alarm doesn't mean you have to stop your routine of bursting out the front door waving a bat around... ;) haha. I love takeaway runs, doing one tonight :D.

funny have a few porkie owners local too that sometime try it on then when I keep up they then sit at the legal speed limit lol.

Got to be honest i was close and i like it close lol

was expecting to swerve :(  Supprised how slow it was lol

I can see the car quite well on the lit driveway I saw a moving shadow and leap out of the door sharpish but nobody was there

I definatly did Scare the living crap out of the neighbours cat [emoji23]

Mind you it could have been worse if my so called "savage bulldog" hadn't been snoring so loud she didn't hear a thing . As I don't fancy handing the poor old dears cat back in a carrier bag if liz would have got out

Been away from the old girl less than a week and already missing her!.......please tell me this is normal.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

Im going to feel your pain off to the states for 2 and half weeks on Thursday

Guess who has just over taken me again... strangely enough in the same place as last time! This time however he overtook fast AND my new camera shows my speed. Do I report him or not? I've got two lots of footage showing him driving like that. However, a bit further on I overtake him in the national speedlimit....