What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I've been buying parts. I've got a crankshaft, pistons, conrods, oil pump, an earthing kit, full intake manifold (loom, fuel lines, intake pipe, sensors etc etc) a pair of front bilstein struts and a big bag of bolts. £120 well spent I think.

• Like 4

Driven to Whitehaven this evening, ahead of work there tomorrow.

Nice drive home to look forward to at the end of the working day [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Noticed the drive in to work today I seemed to have a larger than usual drop in fuel gauge. No CEL and no rich running smell. No misfire, no blow from exhaust. Doesn't bog down or hesitate. I've been driving around like miss daisy while the box is leaking too. Any more ideas?

Which part of the gauge is the drop on ?

Pt3 of my wiring fun, so I can only get the gauges to work if headlights are on, so ran a different acc feed still no luck thought about connecting the lighting curcit up to get it to change colour, now just stays orange, and you still need the lights on, checked the earth and what not, don't reply know where to look next ?

Which part of the gauge is the drop on ?

Pt3 of my wiring fun, so I can only get the gauges to work if headlights are on, so ran a different acc feed still no luck thought about connecting the lighting curcit up to get it to change colour, now just stays orange, and you still need the lights on, checked the earth and what not, don't reply know where to look next ?

Dropped from just under half to mid way between half and 1/4. It's a 13 mile trip. It may be me over seeing it but getting a wee nervous now I have a couple of issues. I'm probably looking for something else wrong.

Have you considered basically starting again and wiring from a different place? Pita I know [emoji23] [emoji20]

Lol I've tried just about all the different ways using a makeshift setup from the clock feed, so I'm gonna give it one last go from a different source and see how taht goes,

Sounds about normal level of drop there on the fuel gauge, I can have half a tank and drive home then it's 3/4 empty, thing is when you look in the tank there's loads left.

• Like 1

Got my turbosmart BOV today, well chuffed with it. Should do the job just fine :). However I'm foxed about connecting the return pipe... they provided a hose (which is already in my car anyway but may swap it for this new one) but it isn't possible to connect it to the BOV.

post-2084-0-06147500-1438688750_thumb.jp

Any idea how I could get this connected? Am I missing a part from my subaru? I looked on google pictures at a couple them fitted and I can see some sort of "elbow" but can't for the life of me find one!

Have you tried having a look at their website/fitting guide ?

http://www.turbosmartusa.com/instructions-downloads

I know it's the us site but it can't be much different

This helped figure out what the pipe was for and T-Piece ;). It also confirms the part I need...

"3. Remove the plumb back fitting on the back of the standard BOV and install it onto the Turbosmart BOV using the standard screws"

Can't that that part anywhere :(

I can but that's not what I want, so I can fit the valve for now and have it vent to atmosphere until I find the elbow so it recircs some of the air. My car has behaved weird all the time i've had it, slow spool and popping. I reckon it's to do with the dump valve so go this one as a work around, if it doesn't help then I can enjoy the sound. It also holds higher boost pressure for future upgrades :).