What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Started to blue hose the engine bay, taking out the old stuff after the standard one having a little hole in causing issues!! :angry:

but hey, looking better now, wanting to tidy more up to go with these and the gold Sti caps

image.thumb.jpeg.2637b8ce02eae03172c0161ce0bfccd8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8f4fcc73e783d47d8eec7e003f1115ae.jpeg

Where did you get the passenger side heater matrix hose from Dan ?

Cos my current samco one is weeping a bit on a bend [emoji57]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 1

Might wash the car again later seeing as it's not raining haha :clapping:

You can do mine if you like never gets washed now my dad moved out of town.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 1

Washed it today...was so warm out there I was nearly reaching for the clay; lack of daylight was all that stopped me.

Still feel privileged to have a scooby when I'm washing her...can only be a good thing [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Type ra v -limited too ????? Is it ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

lol in general mate.......was just having a rummage around on the trader last night and couldn't believe how much prices had gone up in the last six months. Used to be able to get a decent bug eye around £2.5k 6 months ago and a good blob eye for £3.5k......not a cat in hells chance now :bangin:

That doesn't help me much with my dreams of having turbo one day [emoji53]

Come the spring though I'll have to start looking seriously at selling my Sports Wagon Classic (my new toy and a great winter hack) and PXing my Suzuki Swift Sport (my once much loved main car) as running two cars is damn expensive!

Hopefully I can get a half decent Classic 2000 turbo or a Bugeye or at a stretch a Blobeye, can't be too choosy though just gonna have to see what I can get for the money. Got to be a Wagon though for my work and for the dogs too, bless um [emoji592][emoji189][emoji190][emoji252][emoji190][emoji252]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Back from mot passed :biggrin: but looks like 3 shockers are on the way out. I guess I will look into coilovers then. 

Also since taking the second cat out my emissions got better..... Might be due to the rebuild but that's a strange one.  

• Like 2

hahaha!! Unfortunately I don't have a heat gun, and it was around 1 degree when i was trying to do it!! If I could hold off until warmer weather I would but unfortunately I've only got about a bawhair worth of pad material left on the fronts.

One of the bolts on the end of my downpipe has broken as well, the bolt doesn't have a head nor is there a nut on the other end... it's just a threaded piece of metal, holding my exhaust together with rust and determination 

• Like 1