What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Na thats the original box and contents they sent me , it's just sitting in the front room winding me up [emoji57]

they were so apologetic on the phone I was nearly sick [emoji23] and they're getting cobra to fabricate a new rear section (centre section is new and unused ) and assured me the new rear section will be with me Saturday morning at the latest.

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Just saw something shared on a local retro forum so thought I'd better give you boys a heads up too .

5098243785eaf8a28c7594da98e839f0.jpg

Basically Some cheeky fookers have been going to shows and placing home made trackers (slightly bigger than a match box ) under cars [emoji35] .

So it's probably a good idea to have a squint under your motors if they're left unattended at a show .

• Like 2

It was a old school ford they found it on and the standard security is pretty poor on those but some of them are worth a small fortune so I suppose they're a relatively easy target [emoji53] .

Doubt anyone would want to stick one on my old girl but if they did ....

The inner arches are so dirt free it would probably slip off . My alarm and own Tracker are pretty sharp .

And the crowbar I keep for .... errm "breaking things" is never too far away 😉

• Like 1

Would a small nick in the sidewall of a tyre make you think it's unsafe? The spare alloy set I've just bought has one tyre with a 0.5cm nick in it, not deep.

I'm thinking it might just make me decide not to use the part worn tyres and just fit winters straight away later in the year. Any thoughts? No pic yet as lashing down out there

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I kissed on of the metal kerb things in a Shell garage the day I came to view that car with you [emoji23]

It was about an inch long gash and was deeper at one end, had a flap of tyre just dangling,

Didn't notice for 100 miles or so and half of that was at motorway speeds, didn't have any detrimental effect on the tyre, would have been mot failure I suspect.

(Feel free to insert any childish gags about gash and flaps) [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

[emoji23] there only 6 years between us, trouble is my minds telling me I'm still 21 and the body says !Removed! that for a laugh, here have a two day hangover you **** !

That's for all the grief you've caused me over the years

3 minutes ago, stants said:

emoji23.png there only 6 years between us, trouble is my minds telling me I'm still 21 and the body says !Removed! that for a laugh, here have a two day hangover you **** !

That's for all the grief you've caused me over the years

I only said a "bit" older!

I very seldom drink, so if it makes you feel any better... if I were to get drunk, I'm sure I would suffer just as much!

To be fair since the birth of my daughter I hardly go out these days, must be an intolerance to booze these days [emoji23]

No no, no need to go out, just go under, dont forget your axial stands though haha!

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, kayzarh said:

No no, no need to go out, just go under, dont forget your axial stands though haha!

Yeh to be fair, after I spent a weekend under my car doing my up-pipe... I was broken for days afterwards!

Yeh to be fair, after I spent a weekend under my car doing my up-pipe... I was broken for days afterwards!

Haha quality ! Reminds me of when I installed my headers...at 2am..!Removed! it down haha.

2 minutes ago, kayzarh said:

Haha quality ! Reminds me of when I installed my headers...at 2am..!Removed! it down haha.

My wife was getting annoyed at me when I was still working on my car at 8PM... I got a "Well I'm just going to have my dinner now" :biggrin:

My wife was getting annoyed at me when I was still working on my car at 8PM... I got a "Well I'm just going to have my dinner now" biggrin.png

I've been told to sleep under my car HAH

• Like 1