What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

1 minute ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Sounds promising! Is there a danger of making Japshow? 

It's looking like it's a go but will be on these awful tyres I was going to swap the wheels just for the show back to the prodrive but passanger side I must have hit a pothole badly as it bubbled inside wall and split the back wheel :( But done about 100 miles today on these tyres feel ok in the dry. But all being well I will make it :) 

• Like 1

So today I found that after replacing the centre pipe from corrosion, and replacing the cat due to corrosion, I now have a nice crack in the weld of the flange that connects the manifold to the cat [emoji19] looks like the splitter might have to wait and a new manifold sorted ... God damn it ...

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Booked in for a remap tomorrow, they had a cancellation and offered 15% off if someone can fill it! Just need to replace my downpipe gasket which is proving problematic... one nut and bolt has jammed while loosening, thankfully there is a gap between the downpipe and the head of the bolt so i can get a hacksaw in there... thankfully it's a nice day!

Driven down to Huddersfield this morning for a meeting...already looking forward to the drive home [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better coming home in the sun...went down in thick fog

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk