What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Got in it, engaged reverse, remembered i have to take the corsa to commute in, got out, wept, enjoyed the turbo timer lock all my doors and turn the car off, got wood, got in the corsa, wept, drove to work.

Well if you fancy a drive next month mate I've sorted a meet out not far outside of sunny scunny 

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/7549-northeast-lincolnshire-subaru-meet/#entry44865

I photographed him and his car, plus he's in the dash can as we drove in. I was all for getting the big 4D battery Mag light out of the boot and going to have a "quick word". But the wife was freaking out and just wanted to leave. The dog is a spaniel they aren't aggressive at all so he wouldn't do anything. I'm iff up there tonight in my car see if he's there, I might have. a word if he is[emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a golden lab he growls and his hair stands on end looks hard but would run if you chased him the !Removed! :D 

Least you got his car and what he looks like the freak... And people say I'm strange  :rolleyes: 

I said that after the last set!!! Only cause my wife said if I paid someone I'd never be happy. So I allowed her to talk me into it really!!! ******.... Lol

:lol: Well more satisfaction of rubbing one out.... I mean down  -_-

Looking at getting some Vac hoses in pink (to match the strut brace) although I've no idea where to get some from? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also... towards a stainless manifold and up pipe?

Plenty on eBay mate

Got to make a decision let the scratches stay (it is a 14 year old car) or have to pay to have the car mopped and hope that makes it look better [emoji22] plus half started to re spray the windscreen wipers had to stop and go to work my car looks like a right mess.

Just seen on a subaru page on facebook that a 52 plate has been recalled from the main dealer over corrosion on the wishbone wondering if anyone else has had this call???

far as im aware if you contact your local subaru main steeler and if your model/reg applies all they do is get it on the ramps , hit the wishbones with a dot punch in the affected area and if it fails they replace them for free [emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Rang the dealers re the recall on the rear brake corrosion on mine and they confirmed it is due to be looked at. Just need to organise some time of work to get it done.

Cheers

Alan

• Like 1

Rang the dealers re the recall on the rear brake corrosion on mine and they confirmed it is due to be looked at. Just need to organise some time of work to get it done.

Cheers

Alan

so they are going to have a look at it for free? and if they are corroded they will do the job for free?

Those horns look pretty good that colour. I know you probably will but... pics when on car please? ;)

I'm on a half day at work today, going to my Niece's sports day this afternoon. She's 6 (nearly 7) and wanted her Uncle to be there haha. She better win something! Means she gets a ride home in the Subaru as well.

Collected my shocks from the depot today [emoji22] they don't look to pretty but I am assured there's no knocks or leaks sooo I guess it's going to be a case of cleaning them up...I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the !Removed!