What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Trying to find any info is so hard well apart from on here lol been using Facebook subaru pages and I might have a look on scoobynet but so far I've been told that I might have to take the top mounts off the rear and fit the original ones but nothing on the fronts

Thought I'd clean the underside of the scoob with the new k4 karcher [emoji41]

Was quite impressed with it right up to the point it blew the paint off the bubble on my rear arch [emoji35]

Decided to clean the inner rear arch lip and spray some wd in it .....

Only to pull the rear bumper mounting point off in my hand [emoji33][emoji15][emoji19]

Guess it's a re Shell next for me then [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, obviously why it's not been done before. Will have a look at insurance and see if they do count it as a claim and all that. If they do I will just put up with it for now and avoid driving into the sun :P

Thought I'd clean the underside of the scoob with the new k4 karcher [emoji41]

Was quite impressed with it right up to the point it blew the paint off the bubble on my rear arch [emoji35]

Decided to clean the inner rear arch lip and spray some wd in it .....

Only to pull the rear bumper mounting point off in my hand [emoji33][emoji15][emoji19]

Guess it's a re shell next for me then [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think you just go round looking for work on your car :D 

• Like 1

Scoob is full of carpet again. Inside looks like there's been a sandstorm through it. Boxes tomorrow when furniture comes. Old story. "We need new carpets", agreed. "If we have new carpets the it'll make the sofas look tatty". Here we go, "if we have new carpets and sofas it'll make the other furniture look tatty too, I've seen some nice furniture in Next". Sigh!

So were now replacing everything. I did try the "if we're replacing the carpets, sofas and furniture it'll make the TV and Xbox look old and tatty?" That didn't get me as far as I hoped [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just taken our graphics designer out for a spin... her comments went like this:

- This is comfy

- Wow it's pretty quick

- F*** me this is amazing! (After launching it at 6k ;) )

- You should be a rally driver (After power sliding out of a couple of bends :P )

Always great showing someone new what a Subaru can do :D

• Like 1

Decided to re seal the ofending headlamp now it's dry in doing so ive managed to crack the indicator lense and snap off the ball and socket typ connector that holds the indicator to the headlamp. To be fair they just snapped as soon as I looked at them. So managed to secure everything so won't fall out now on hunt for new parts.

You seem to be giving your car a bit of grief drying this headlight of your Stanton, the poor thing! lol. No more misting up now then?

Yeah James, I believe that may be the case :P

Tell me about it you can see from underneath and the connectors intact so I've just snapped the collar. Stupid design really. Got my grill clips gonna collect tomorrow. For a laugh I also asked for a quote for a new light and indicator 300 bits.

Or 50 from the bay haha. So I'll go to subaru see if I can blag a ride in their new impreza while I'm at it

• Like 2

Spent more money and got my dials red. Well I did it a couple of days ago if I'm being honest getting them red :) 

But for the ones with good eyes might notice for some reason My Battery light doesn't illuminate anymore and I can't see why :(

dials_zps5206c15a.jpgheatercontrols_zps01330720.jpg