What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well, wife's car saga continues, over the weekend her XV has started stuttering, misfiring, kangarooing and generally just running rough, so hacked off that I laid into the dealership. They're actually on to subaru to see if they can replace the car for a new one, which can be done but only if Subaru stump up the financial shortfall. They're worried that they aren't going to be able to sort it. But at least it's demonstrated that the fault wasn't ho my wife drove it. Getting a bit wound up about this now [emoji35]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Off to give the dealership some grief tomorrow, they're thinking now it might be injector related. Apparently the engine 'learns' how you drive and sets up

The injectors to be the most efficient. They think our car is then slowly forgetting what it's learnt and going wrong. Used to be easy with a diesel, if you had compression, fuel and air it'd run [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

You wanna try removing a headlight. You have to take the bumper off.

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

Outback is that? Blimey. Thought the Impreza was a flaff but wasn't that bad!

I don't like how everything is attached by what could be described as brittle poppers.

But I've fitted HID units to all mine. I agree you need hands like action man to change the bulbs unless you remove the Battery. Side light bulbs are even worse. I've changed the standard ones for Cree LED s. They are super bright white.

But I've fitted HID units to all mine. I agree you need hands like action man to change the bulbs unless you remove the battery. Side light bulbs are even worse. I've changed the standard ones for Cree LED s. They are super bright white.

I've read you have to go via the the wheel arch and peel back the lining to get access?