What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I alway use those spaces. I usually have my dogs in the back. They're my babies!

I don't use them if I don't have the kids with me just makes me laugh peoples faces when I pull up :D 

I'm in for spinal surgery this weekend. Wish me luck. I'll still be online. They have free wifi!

And all the best mate hope goes well smoothly and a speedy recovery :D 

Just caught up with dogs escapades and ...

!Removed! hell " if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all " fella

Hope the mrs and scoob are on the mend soon buddy .

Best of luck with the back "magic"

Back surgery always sound's a bit daunting but a friend of mine had 4 pins put in his back due to a old injury "setting" wrong [emoji33]

4 months after the op he was so much better he passed his second dan black belt karate grading [emoji41]

Best of luck to you both .

As for me and my subarus today I'll be mostly....

Assembling a reversed inlet manifold, fuel lines, engine loom ect and cleaning up phase 1 auxiliaries ready for the big week ahead [emoji6]

Well I've just swapped my lovely scoob for a Peugeot, sadness follows.

On the up side the assessor reckons it's hardly touched the car, though he says it does look like its submarined under the back of the XV, he reckons a new bumper brace bar and s new bumper and it'll be fine. As the bumpers come prepainted they won't even need to spray it. With any luck the woman that hit me is wondering what she's going to do with all the scrap metal that now parked on her drive.

Gambit, you gotta keep up with this thread as its all going on here. What with my XV, majiks back and Nicks purchasing war

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good luck with the back surgery Majik, very nice of them to have free wifi for you to make use of ;).

Speaking of backs, my mother is going to have a electrode type thing inserted next to her spine to solve her back problems, I need to go pick her up after. Not sure a Subaru is the best option of transport for something like that?!

Got the weekend free, need to make a list of things to do on the Subaru to keep it looks nice :)

I know few days ill and look what happens :D

Phone off for one night, 45 updates from soc : O.

Good luck with the surgery mate.

Dog, at least that lass has 150 quids worth of scrap to go to wards next years premium, glad the damage to yours isn't substantial, what pug did you end up with ?

Well the boring bit is, me n missus gr7 have been looking at places to rent recently. But the exciting bit is, the area is quite prone to bad weather and snow in the winter so now the missus looking at getting an XV or maybe a forester. It's been pretty hard work pointing out and criticising every single nissan quashquish on the road, but it seems to have paid off.

n I'm tempted to get an outback in the future, but I don't think I'd want to part with my legacy.

You need to show her how dog's coped with being attacked by a ford drom the rear and point out that in the event if a front end collision the layout of the boxer engine is better as it's not as tall as a conventional engine so will be less of an intrusion into the cabin