Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

On the XV, my dash cam is up top mounted by rear view mirror, ran the cables under roof lining, down behind door pillar trim and behind the glove box into the centre console where the plug was, actuslly came out pretty neat. I'm using a transcend DrivePro 200. About £70 from Amazon. Full HD and witness quality video playback.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

On the XV, my dash cam is up top mounted by rear view mirror, ran the cables under roof lining, down behind door pillar trim and behind the glove box into the centre console where the plug was, actuslly came out pretty neat. I'm using a transcend DrivePro 200. About £70 from Amazon. Full HD and witness quality video playback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any photos or it in your XV?

Great stuff,

didn't think they where so small just been looking at comparisons with 100 and 200 on YouTube

the 100 looks decent aswell just doesn't have wifi? But what would that be used for?

Similar here as well, with mine you get a hard wire kit with it as well as the !Removed! ( removed my arce.....F A G ) lighter plug. 

Works really well! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-Mini-0801-Car-DVR-HD1080P-Ambarella-A2S60-OV2710-G-Sensor-Dashcam-/231512944333?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item35e73f2ecd

Only really use wifi for updating and easily setting the tone with a phone. You can update firmware direct from you're mobile which is much easier than doing it on a card. Setting the tune is easier too, just connect and it takes the time from your phone rather than typing numbers in. Only real problem with it is the fact that it only keeps the clock running for 4-5 days then it needs resetting

Great stuff,

didn't think they where so small just been looking at comparisons with 100 and 200 on YouTube

the 100 looks decent aswell just doesn't have wifi? But what would that be used for?

Streaming it to your phone..........but why?

Similar here as well, with mine you get a hard wire kit with it as well as the !Removed! ( removed my arss.....F A G ) lighter plug.

Works really well! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-Mini-0801-Car-DVR-HD1080P-Ambarella-A2S60-OV2710-G-Sensor-Dashcam-/231512944333?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item35e73f2ecd

I had one of those and it was rubbish, not sure if I had a duff one but couldn't even read number plates on it. That's why I had the transcend in the end

Streaming it to your phone..........but why?

You can download the footage straight to your phone and the upload direct to youtube or what ever from your phone. Not tried this but mainly use for syncing and firmware updated

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use a combined socket that has 2 USB sockets in it, this sits nicely in the cubby hole at the front, my transcend is plugged in through the USB connection.

My tomtom runs in the other USB socket and that leaves the cigarette sicker free

Caught this yesterday.....

The cat didn`t come from anywhere except from underneath the van.  From about 12 seconds in......I`ve watched the footage over and over again and all I can see is the cat falling out from under the van as if it had been hitching a lift or had found a warm place and fell sleep. I can assure you the cat was still there when I turned around  and although it was a little dazed and bewildered with that WTF??? expression on it`s face, it walked away.

It now only has 8 lives left.

• Like 1