Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

Some night footage using the Hero 4, much better than the Hero 1... you couldn't see anything with that lol. Nothing special in the video, start is in complete darkness then near the end is on street lit roads.

Well had a play around and made myself a home made noise filter this is the result still not great but better.

I've bought one too thats made from rabbit fur so will do another test once it arrives. 

Watched it on YouTube.........best thing to use is a sponge! You can actually buy them on eBay, I have one for my Drone if I want to record sound.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5pcs-Small-Mic-Microphone-Windscreen-Soft-Foam-Mic-Cover-Sponge-Skin-35x10mm-/371231421024?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Microphones&hash=item566f1df260

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate a few cyclist for bad habits like that in town and seem to have a few on the country roads that do the same. my pet hate is when they have about 3 or 4 side by side of each other on the country roads. Or the guy wearing his !Removed! skintight cycle clothing that instead of moving in a bit comes out more towards the middle of the road, and then pedals faster with his !Removed! in the air waving at you like a fat woman at the back of a conger wearing leggings.  :angry:

You should try a days driving in London. Cyclist are insane. Jump red lights use the footpath when it suits them and I've seen and experienced them knocking wing mirrors only to ride off like nothing happened. Then you get the ones who think it's great to ride 3 wide or completely ignore their own special cycle lane. They also seem to like sneaking up on you at a set of lights stop in front and when the lights go green they take an age to get going again. Maybe I should just put this in the rant thread [emoji38]

• Like 1