Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

I'm on android but have a go with this: first off copy your YouTube video URL to the clipboard. When you come into tapatalk and make a reply hit the plus icon on the left. Now on my phone I have 4 icons. On the right it says URL. I hit that and it brings up this [u RL] [/u RL] I paste my YouTube link in between the the two ] [ and its up and running.

Edit: I added spaces to URL to make it visible.

Love the thread,going to get a dedicated cam for the subaru,of past i used a canon sx220hs and used suction cup mount like

782b445d.jpg

e2fc0f86.jpg

Now the video(even though display is turned around the right way) films upside down,so on youtube it requires a 180o spin

My fav is over stanage edge before ruined,was with Madison(6 at time ) and she was not happy at some parts,worth a watch if have time,stunnign views and yes.............on the edge!!!

Many vids uploaded,wont bore with all i did,here are some

This is peak district,my truck is 7ft 7" to top of crate so no easy task(after 2 mins) to get under a low branch..........had to climb up on side to get under(as can tell by Rach's expressions :lol:

Play in the mud at wigan off road(wildor)

From 5 mins,rach gives a mate whip lash(seriously) form taking a hill too fast ,driving his truck in front

This is the boss taking the truck for a drive on aberdaron beach.........not allowed any more :(

Up bamford

Will leave it at that,but lots of vids on venn105 chanel

Hopefully will get some subaru ones done :)

Cheers ven :)

Loving the off roading vids, I've been quite a few times but not so much anymore as my brother got rid of his 4x4 :(. He's planning on getting another and doing the weekend Kielder forest thing :).

Cheers,I do miss it Gaulson :( ,just having the time,kids liked it sometimes but it was a full day out when going peaks. All the lanes,not to mention chances of breaking something and needing next day for work=bit stressful at times.

Like taking your subaru for a good few hours on the track,then next day using for work...........kind of takes the edge off.

Did not break much though over the years,and never needed towing home. Couple of issues where water and starting issues, 2 days after a very flooded day in the peaks. Other than that a fubar CV joint,ended up changing the drive shaft. Parts not bad though,iirc it was £145 for the n/s shaft.

Not looking forward to finding out how much some subaru parts are :lol:

I will be looking for a discrete dash cam though,sub £100 ideally  :)