My Outback 3.0r Auto Test Drive

david1972

I've always used the meguairs clay, but saw the bilt hamber needs water only....not sure if they stock it though?

No patience to order online haha the thought of days wasted waiting doesn't appeal! [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the links guys. Ouch on the mud flap prices :-(

With regards the dash wait till you take it out at dusk or go through a tunnel lol.

Have you got a weird little blob on the left side of the dash net the screen :-)

Cheers

Alan

Mud guards are pricey, later version outback moulded ones can be found for around £30 full front/rear set.

UK Subaru price is £130 ish :-O

You may find some universal that fit well with some good twiddling/fitting.

Thing is good mud guard save hundreds in terms of vehicle lower body condition, also be a lot less chipped front ends & windscreens if we all had them ...

Haha much as I'd like to, today is my dogs 1st birthday, so it's all about him today. Taking him to Beamish open air museum then some sausages and burgers on the BBQ.

Need a new clay kit too, as used last of old one on the Foz before NBO....now is there a halfrauds I can detour too I wonder......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammered the halfrauds 3 for 2....now have clay kits to last the next 3 years [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

In 2005:

£12,250 for a manual 2.5-litre S on a 2005 05 plate, with the automatic model tacking another £500 onto that sum. Opt for the better equipped SE and you'll need to cough up around £13,200 for a manual and around £14,200 for an automatic, again on the 05 plate. The range-topping models are the Outback 3.0R, which opens at around £16,200 for an 05 plater and the Rn which costs around £17,000.