JapShow Finale Sunday 12th October 2014

Gambit

No mate. From what I can make out this is done properly and is for the car and people in it, I can double check tomorrow when I ring them if you like but see nothing that says anything about having to pay for passengers :D 

To qualify for a club pitch your club must have a minimum of 10 vehicles.
2 You can bulk buy as many entry tickets as you wish at the time of booking or at any time after this up until 5pm on
Friday 3rd October 2014 (subject to availability)
3 Tickets bought online via the Ticket Shop will incur the online booking and postage fees.
4 CLUB ZONES: Space is limited within each zone. When a zone is full, no further increase in numbers can be made
within that zone. Tarmac stands are subject to availability and where tarmac is full, remaining clubs will be on grass.
5 Location requests are not 100% guaranteed. Santa Pod Raceway will endeavor to meet location preferences but
disputes will not be entered in to.
6 A completed booking form must be received to confirm your Club booking.
7 Any vehicles arriving at the venue without a club pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have
been issued, the vehicles must be located within the confines of the allocated stand. Organisers’ will be sent vehicle
passes and it is their responsibility to distribute them to members attending the show.
8 No monetary refunds will be given.
9 Santa Pod Raceway, and any staff acting on their behalf, reserves the right to refuse admission to any Car Club
members.
10 All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved Club Stand.
11 No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other Car Clubs
(and their staff) or Santa Pod Raceway (and their staff) will be allowed.
12 Food and/or beverages may not be sold from any Club stand under any circumstances.
13 The distribution of leaflets is strictly forbidden. Posters or other promotional material must be distributed within
the confines of the Club Stand area only.
14 Car Clubs are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins
provided.
15 Car Clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their Club Stand. Santa Pod Raceway
will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Car Club members’ property howsoever caused.
16 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE Except for the drag strip of course! Please watch your speed when
driving on‐site. There are many people walking around especially young children
17 No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping
areas. Any glass will be confiscated.
18 Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be
evicted off the site immediately.
19 NO OPEN FIRES. Only charcoal barbecues are allowed; open fires of any sort are not permitted. Wood will not be
allowed on site or to be collected from adjoining private land.
20 No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site for any reason.
21 ADVERSE WEATHER TICKET policy
In case of certain events being severely affected by adverse weather, please retain your ticket as a credit value may
be attributed to your ticket. Full details on http://www.santapod.co.uk/g_rainoffs.php
22 No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
23 No parking on any roadway ‐ park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of
the parking marshals.
24 No driving around the site after 9PM.
25 No independent sound systems are allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all music
should be switched off at 11PM.
26 Medical assistance can be found at the Medical Centre, located at the bottom of the concrete ramp down the bank.
27 Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their
instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
28 Please bring only essential valuables and do not leave them in tents or on display in cars.
29 No stunts, burnouts or donuts in roadways or campsites, any persons found doing so will be evicted off the site
immediately.
30 No fireworks or Chinese lanterns
31 Trakbak Racing Limited reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to
remove any visitor from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.

Just paid :)

Paying for the RWYB and not sure which day to go far as I doubt I'll get on it during Sunday with how busy it will be. Plus I like to give it a good, steady 5 mile drive (at least) up to temp before giving it the beans. Which will be a bit difficult on the Sunday. But Sunday would defo be the better experience if I can actually get on....

Edit - I've just seen I'm not even on your list gambit :( how very dare you!? You've even added Ash's mates before me you git :P

• Like 1

Haha I bet ;)

Just failed at buying a RWYB ticket :( . Done it a few times in past but not during an event like this, seem to have changed the options. Anyone managed to book it? Only let's me buy a "admission" ticket with no option for RWYB, I'm confused...

Right spoke with them it's per !Removed! person  :angry: and yes I have to have a full weekend ticket just to get there at 8pm and be ready for Sunday :( 

I'm starting to see why so many clubs have not gone as previous years now. 

Will see if we can get it done better next year with sign ups and payment forms all done in advance of these events try get fakebook to spam the wall a bitvwith them too. And sort out the flag I guess I could just sort out a donation account myself for a flags.

Going to have a word with the Missus now see what she wants to do might do a early morning drive again now I have to pay twice. And still might be a reality we don't get enough people going relying on others and non club members never reassures me :( 

You will know when I know mate on the 3rd. I don't fancy driving down either in the morning it's a lesser of in this case three evils :) pay for 2 full weekend tickets but only get to camp over on the saturday night be there just for the Sunday. Pay for Sunday and get a hotel if I can get one close enough now. Or just do the Sunday up very early morning and drive down :( These are now the problems I face with it taking so long to get the ten signed up, but it's now if's and buts if people get paid up in time :( 

Gambit,you've done all you can,now its up to everyone els to step up to the mark and be there :D if your about on saturday night let me know as i'll have a beer with you mate,no probs :rolleyes:  

Cheers mate appreciated :) 

And I might take you up on the beer :D God I will need one ;) 

Just speaking with the missus now on what we're doing just hope I'm not messing Boot's about with the tent if we go Hotel :( 

Cool will update the list. Boot's think we're going Hotel now mate just looking at the surrounding areas now I just can't justify buying a weekend ticket X2 for me and the missus to only be there latish Saturday night and Sunday not even be there for 24 hours   :(  more principle of the price now than anything I'm a stuban **** :D