JapShow Finale Sunday 12th October 2014

Gambit

Gambit,top man your all doing a great job,im sure nxt years meets will be a lot better :D keep up the good work its a good club,and subaru uk sounds a great idear :) get them on board im sure it will **** off the others :angry: good work :D

• Like 2

Anyone wanting a go on the strip remember to take your paper counterpart licence too. I've never been asked for it but they do say to being it on their site and when signing up. So I'd take it just in case.

• Like 1

Was an enjoyable day, weather held out which was the main thing :). Posted a 13.3 time, reckon I could have got under 13 seconds with 1 or 2 more goes. Will have to see next year.

Pics - https://www.facebook.com/nick.foulstone.18/media_set?set=a.372991926183876.1073741829.100004192154481&type=3

Also, vid of my run. :) Massive thanks to Stants for taking it.

Nice launch nick and good time as well for a fully trimmed newage .

I'm gutted I haven't been to any shows this year :-(

I Must try to resist the urge to pull the car to bits next year and actually start driving the fooking thing a bit more :-D

did anyone else put up any pics ? As I haven't seen them in the new content section yet

• Like 1

Thanks Savage :) I don't think Stants or Ash got round to taking any. Gem was there on the SIOC stand so she may have got some but don't know for sure.

Haha, I know that feeling. Spent most of my CTR ownership messing with it rather than driving it, did same for first few months of owning my Scoob too. Got to say I've loved just driving and enjoying it these last couple of months :) definitely still got an eye on future work though ;)

Just been pointed in the direction of this little vid too which shows Stants, Ash's and my car parked up