JapShow Finale Sunday 12th October 2014

Gambit

Sunday pass £14.75

http://websitemedia.co.uk/clients/cf3/view.php?id=60

Weekend pass £22.75

http://websitemedia.co.uk/clients/cf3/view.php?id=59

Payment forms. I've added the links to the announcement and the 1st page :D 

Can you post when you have paid up so I can green out the names of people paid cheers.

Gonna be Cutting it fine [emoji16]

Cars booked in for mot and mapping on friday the 3rd, so won't be able to buy a ticket until Friday evening and that's only if all goes well next week[emoji120]

I know the cut off date Is the 3rd but there a particular time on Friday I've got to buy the ticket by ?

Gonna be Cutting it fine [emoji16]

Cars booked in for mot and mapping on friday the 3rd, so won't be able to buy a ticket until Friday evening and that's only if all goes well next week[emoji120]

I know the cut off date Is the 3rd but there a particular time on Friday I've got to buy the ticket by ?

Not sure mate only thing I know is the admin charges might be a bit more when not being booked at the same time, what the woman said to me on the phone when I was asking about the booking of track runs, I will see if I can find out.

Don't hold everyone else back till the last minute for my benefit bud .As I don't know if I'll have either of the scoobs up n running by Friday the 3rd .

they could both be in bits still [emoji15]

I have booked the whole of next week off work to increase my chances and have got all the gaskets/parts sitting here already [emoji4]

• Like 2

Don't hold everyone else back till the last minute for my benefit bud .As I don't know if I'll have either of the scoobs up n running by Friday the 3rd .

they could both be in bits still [emoji15]

I have booked the whole of next week off work to increase my chances and have got all the gaskets/parts sitting here already [emoji4]

No worries mate fingers crossed be able to make it. No what I meant sorry was we can still get tickets after we have booked it but the postage and admin costs will be greater. I should have put it that way the 1st time :) I'm ill at the minute my excuse :) 

Who's running the strip.....????

I'm on the Sunday stand yey

As far as I know just ash at the minute mate 

No probs gambit, I read it as the admin fees would be higher for single tickets anyways[emoji6]

Just didn't want you to hold out for me till the last minute for the sake of a few quid

as for you being sick, I will admit I do think your well and truly overdue a "check up from the neck up " bud [emoji39] [emoji4]

And stants I can bring a clutch but doubt I'd fancy taking a scoob to bit's for a while after next weeks shinagans [emoji5]

• Like 1

I'll be running the strip. Probably only do 2-3 runs if that through the weekend though as I don't want to blow my clutch up either but I really want to give it a good go on the strip and see what it can do as I missed out last October due to rain. Plus that was before all my work on her. Appreciate it if someone can video it for me too ;)

• Like 1

Going to ring them I want to make sure I can get into camp, and do I need a full weekend pass or just a sunday one seeing as it will be 8ish before I get there saturday night :D

Oh and Nevell was your mate still coming ? 

well worth a try as I won't be on the stand and £7 differance I will try before I hand money over. And they might not let me in either to camp so might mean a hotel so if thats the case will be Sunday only. I need to make sure I'm clear on what I can and can't do befor eI pay :D 

Cheers Boot's has said and shown he has the space it's if they refuse to let me in because of the time or for whatever reason. 

I want to hear it so if it does happen I can say you best speak with blah blah I'm going to sit here revving my engine until you do :D