JapShow Finale Sunday 12th October 2014

Gambit

Just a quick one , anyone who is going on the Sunday only ,wanna meet up before hand to convoy into santapod ?

And when will we know were the stand is ?

We'll be the stand with three cars and a leather cald man running round with his !Removed! out

• Like 1

Deal is if we don't have the full ten paid tomorrow you all get some money back and thats it for the year :( I'm almost set thats it hence why I haven't paid yet :( but time will tell I always like to look on the brightside I will let you know when I find one... 

All payment need to be done by tomorrow I'm not even sure what the latest time is that it can be paid I will have a look it just says the 3rd. We really have taken this down to the wire in getting this booked. If you pay and me we're still one short to even book it. :( 

That is an option but they always advise you to book in advance which is what I normally do. Just won't let me this time :(.

Oh well, guess I'll just try on the day then.

I was asking on the phone too they seemed to not have a !Removed! clue either pfft I'm sure the people that organize these event's haven't got a clue. Another thing I find annoying is paying for passengers or at least one in for free if you're on a club stand at the end of the day it's the clubs that make the bulk of the show up. 

Right I'm going to not be able do much from here on in mix of driving and bad reception on my phone is going to make this last hour painfully agonising so I think have to face facts this was not meant to be this year :angry: I will stop and keep refreshing my phone but in a bad area isn't going to help :( I will email Steve when I get back to sort out refunds if nothing is done before 5 but I can't see it now :( I'm angry disappointed gutted all rolled into to one. I think the only thing that's kept me in a good mood other than forza Horizon 2 is my lad got some good grades today :) 

All I can say is I'm truly sorry to everyone who had paid up. I'm not one to quite but even this has beat me :(