JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Well if the gates open at 8 I was thinking of getting there about 9ish? So setting off - from sheffield - at 630?

Or is that a bit too early for you guys? Especially since you'd have to leave even earlier than that.

well, i have to go to Market Weighton (Yorkshire) to pick up a mate first. which is 1 hour 40 from mine.  Then M62, M18 and A1 down to Santa Pod.

Hhmm, I'm tempted to try and find somewhere to say, but want to keep the costs down lol.

F***k it we'll say 06.45 and at least we don't have to smash it down the motorway can stop for a brew etc etc if we want, looks like it's just me &thee so where shall I pick you up from ?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Is anyone else still waiting for the club stand pass? I have not received mine yet!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Have you got the ticket ? 

I'd just check too that you haven't done a ScoobyGhost and someone's picked it up and put it somewhere without letting you know :D 

• Like 1

Stants, Nick, Looks like I'm staying at my mates near in East Yorkshire the night before, so I could meet you and Nick in Sheffield on the way!

Up to you mate, bit of a detour coming back into Sheff, have a word with Alex & gambit i'd you can't be arsed as they'll be heading down From underneath you

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk