JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Shall I meet you guys beer pod?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Still makes me smile (Beer Pod)  :D

Just remember they're will be loads of unmarked and marked cars about always is I see loads of people getting busted. Japfest had a Chav-R fly past me being clever about mile up the road unmarked beemer had it over at the side of the road :)

• Like 1

Still makes me smile (Beer Pod) :D

Just remember they're will be loads of unmarked and marked cars about always is I see loads of people getting busted. Japfest had a Chav-R fly past me being clever about mile up the road unmarked beemer had it over at the side of the road :)

Yer would expect lots of police about got to be an easy money day for them.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• Like 1

Yer would expect lots of police about got to be an easy money day for them.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Without a doubt mate they know when the cash cow is in town. 

• Like 1

You only need a helmet if your going round be doing over 112 or something like that when your crossing the line

Don't thing you can hire them just a case of bring your own

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

You only need a helmet if your going round be doing over 112 or something like that when your crossing the line

Don't thing you can hire them just a case of bring your own

[emoji15] Never done anything like this before. I'll read the website properly tonight.

I think there be plenty of helmets there.....

Mostly on the Honda stands [emoji39]

Joking aside I think I read they're only needed for open top motors doing over a 112 when they cross the line .

My weather app says possible thunder storms for Sunday [emoji57] hope they've got it wrong as I probably won't bother doing the 1/4 if the strip is wet

• Like 2

Think before you could use your phone smilies as well as the tt ones but now it's ******.

I'm praying everything turns up and I'm back on the road tomorrow evening

• Like 1

Ask nick how fast he was going at the end of the run, his was 360bhp and did it around 13 seconds I think and he didn't bother with a helmet,

Ash on the other hand came helmeted and took about 10 seconds to cover the 1st 50 feet [emoji51]

One of the local lads has 324hp blob eye and we have a bit rivalry. His power comes in top end where mine is lower down. So far we have seemed pretty even so we intended to run this side by side. Can you pick who you run with?

You can try depends on how many people are in front if you brake down on the line etc.

At the end of the day you get your timing slips which have reaction time & quatre time so you can still see how well you compare without being side by side

Those two were planning on going head to head but I can't remember why they got split up

I'm not interested in racing anyone tbh I'll probably fook up the launch or miss a gear change anyways [emoji4]

just fancied having a go at full throttle cos I rarely use anything more than 3/4 throttle on the road . As i need my licence to get to work every day

• Like 1

Don't worry about helmets unless you're running mega power. I'm 99% sure if it's not a open top you have to get above 120mph for helmets to be mandatory.

Mines 350bhp and did it in 13.2 at 101mph. I think you need at least 450bhp, if not more if you've not had a drastic weight reduction to get 120mph on it. If I remember rightly a mate of mine with a Turbo'd and stripped CTR ran about 500bhp and he "only" got 125mph.