JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Ok mate cool the toilets will be mental tomorrow but of anyone get chsnce to fill some bottles ip for us before hand be much appreciated. Gave you met up with boots yet hes camping he might br with UK legacy lot

I'll have a couple of clean 1 ltr bottles with me you can use to ferry water from the toilets

Cos I've run out of "bug shifter" so I 'm taking 2 ltrs of tap water to rinse the dead flies off the front of the scoob I'll collect during the 2 hr drive up there .

I was going to buy some waterless cleaner from Halfords but totally forgot so I'm fooked if I'm going out again for a third time,

Hoping there will be a valeting stand there again this year.

Did pick up a suction mount for the camera so be able to pop it in anyone's car who wants to

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I've been warned by a couple of mates that the "show" rwyb days have mental queues and if your not careful you'll miss the actual "show" part of the day.

If the queues are bad I won't bother with the quarter tomorrow and just go on a rwyb day instead .

Last year it was busy as soon as the strip opened but then it sort of was steady away until they colsed it for the eu drag round Have to see ☺

I was going to buy some waterless cleaner from halfords but totally forgot so I'm fooked if I'm going out again for a third time,

Hoping there will be a valeting stand there again this year.

Did pick up a suction mount for the camera so be able to pop it in anyone's car who wants to

I'm bringing some cleaning stuff so don't worry pal
  • Like 2

I will see if I can get some cleaning stuff as well given it a jet wash so should only be road dust to clean off tomorrow. Haven't gone to mad with cleaning for once as I have paintwork to be done over next week so dident want to wax.

Sure we can sort something out with water for the flag.

--

I make Films and Website for people