Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

• 2 weeks later...

You'd better put a question mark against my name now I'm afraid - the wife is having a major operation on 10th June so not sure I'll be able to leave her for a full day by then  :(

You'd better put a question mark against my name now I'm afraid - the wife is having a major operation on 10th June so not sure I'll be able to leave her for a full day by then  :(

Ok mate hopefully be ok and hope the op goes well mate :)

• Like 1

Yeah been nice to have a few more Legacy and Foresters going. I blame Stants for the lack of Fozzies ;)

Sounds fair enough to me [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

You'd better put a question mark against my name now I'm afraid - the wife is having a major operation on 10th June so not sure I'll be able to leave her for a full day by then :(

Last night my daughter claimed she is perfectly capable of looking after her mum....this after 17 years of barely lifting a feckin finger round the house [emoji35]

So unless she's really unwell (the wife that is), I expect to be there now. Are we still gonna have a 'stand bbq' and divvy out who brings what? I have a foldable BBQ and coals, lighting chimney etc so happy to bring those[emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There's a very slim chance that I may show up, just found out that the villa we're renting on holiday is owned by someone who's just been sent down for 4 years and we be repossessed at some point ! Always nice to know 2 weeks before your due to go [emoji50]

Paid in full !

So Just been frantically calling the agency we booked through looks like we're getting all the money back, just leaves us with flights hire car and no where to stay haha.

If we can't get something else will just have to take a hit on the flights