Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

Just to confirm I've been allowed until the 19th to still add names :) So if you want to come and meet up and stand on the club stand I will need

Colour of car 

Year 

Type 

It's at lightwater valley so go through the main gates off the a61 then instead of going into park take a sharp right and you'll not miss everyone, I should think turning up at 12 will be ok as it's a fairly relaxed day

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by stants
Stupid auto correct

Right as we are getting closer I just need some information, first of all would just like to confirm my personal mechanic is coming with me (Simon). Also are people meeting before hand like last year? (even though I didn't make it). If I can't make the meeting time it's okay to turn up late to the show? I presume you state what club at the gate and they point you in the right direction.

You can turn up at any point during the day, there's just areas allocated to clubs and it's not a massive place so they should just point you in the direction you need to be. Think of it more of a big meet than a show [emoji3]

Right as we are getting closer I just need some information, first of all would just like to confirm my personal mechanic is coming with me (Simon). Also are people meeting before hand like last year? (even though I didn't make it). If I can't make the meeting time it's okay to turn up late to the show? I presume you state what club at the gate and they point you in the right direction.

I'm up for meeting up beforehand again for a Mcfatty breakfast  :D

Stants - any news on whether your coming or not yet? - hope you've managed to get fixed up for you and your families sake mate

I'm up for meeting up beforehand again for a Mcfatty breakfast :D

Stants - any news on whether your coming or not yet? - hope you've managed to get fixed up for you and your families sake mate

Sounds like a plan to me. Be easier if we all arrive together as well.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Are we still gonna have a 'stand bbq' and divvy out who brings what? I have a foldable BBQ and coals, lighting chimney etc so happy to bring those[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd bump this to see if there's any interest?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Not sure about bbq being allowed I'll check I have a green flimsy marquee that would blow away with a nice strong F@rt  :(

I had been eyeing these up with a club logo printed on it, but not cheap at all. 

$_57.JPG

Mate of mine can print into these so could be cheaper to get one and then get it printed on.

Also my dad had one of these domes where good quality, good size and seamed solid so could be a better option. You can also get sides if needed.

Can pick them up for about £100 so could be a good club investment.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• Like 1

Nice one :) 

Right anymore names to be put down for the clubstand. only a few days left 

I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle.... I mean Car's year Model and colour :)  

Yeah David managed to get sorted thnaks will have to stay in hotel for a night and the other couple's boy who were going with has got suspected chicken pox so I'm going on holiday either way haha

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1