Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

Anyone who wants a set of S.O.C show plates please can you let me know by Wednesday so I can get them made up and will bring them with me to NBO to save people shipping costs.

All I need to know is if you want UK standard size or Import JDM size (6x12) Just P.M me and I will get some sorted for you.

As Alex said mate. £10 on the day. If you're on club stand though will need to book a place.

This might be a daft question but who do we say were with on the gate [emoji2]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lol the name of the club we're under is subariu owners club. Can say your forum name's. [emoji6]

Can't log into web at moment [emoji102]

No worries. But you're back on the forum now with tapatalk. Is it just logging in in on the on that's the problem.

Yep can't log in I tryed pword reset just don't get email

Okay I have some news, I can do a pvc banner for us... not a huge one but say 5 foot by 1.5 foot? As long as I put "donated by Display Wizard" on it and I do all the printing then it's all good :P. What you think? We would need something to attach it to? Three wooden stakes and some cable ties would do the job.

• Like 2

Okay I have some news, I can do a pvc banner for us... not a huge one but say 5 foot by 1.5 foot? As long as I put "donated by Display Wizard" on it and I do all the printing then it's all good :P. What you think? We would need something to attach it to? Three wooden stakes and some cable ties would do the job.

I dont see why not. I thought about doing something like this and sponsoring it so I would say its a good idea for us to get something for the club and the people paying the bills to get a bit of advertising as long as the advert isn't massive just down in one corner or something I think everyone should be happy.

Fine with me :) but bad news I won't be making it now can't get the car booked in until next Tuesday  :angry: which is the 23rd I'll sort out getting the flag taken up though :(  

Well pi$$ed off [emoji35] the one event I wanted to attend more yhan any of the other's. [emoji20]

Waits for stants to give you pelters [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

If you want to go mate happy to take you in mine not the same as having your own car but you can still get to the event.

--

I make Films and Website for people

No excuse now fella [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk