Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

hello guys im just checking if i use the lightwater valley postcode will i get there and find the event because its my first with the club and should get there for about 12 is that ok.

It should do....it's literally there. Just follow the brown attraction road signs if all else fails

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Gambit i'm in the same boat at the mo pal, having been in hospital last week its looking like im not going to be well enough to make the trip :angry: ive been putting off posting this thinking ill be feeling better the closer we get to the date, but even though the time is passing, my recovery isn't moving as fast(gutted). the enthusiasm that's been flying around the forum is just amazing. Im so looking forward to the japfest show so to all that go on sunday, have a great day.        

• Like 1

Gearbox I believe well almost 95% sure it is lol. But diubt in my mind thinks its maybe the front diff. I have the gearbox to replace it now. But wanting to get someone to fit it. Cant get anyone to do it before thr 23rd. I could probably go in the blobeye but it might be getting sold so dont want to add more miles than I have to really. :(

Gearbox, o dear :o wots the new beast on the drive then :P

Driving a blobeye that the minute :) 

And just 2 Dave still large amount going Alex is going so will probably get him to take the flag. Still a small chance but it is small :(

Don't know if it's been posted here but Gemma, myself and a few others are meeting at McDonalds at J1 M18 at 9:30 if you want to convoy with us.

Can't make it Gambit? Gutted. I've never been more convinced you're just a computer program and not an actual real person now though. ;)

• Like 1

Anyone meeting at the McDonald's close to the venue this time, or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just me then lol  :o  ;)

I'll be here at about 9am for a bite to eat before heading to lightwater valley at 9.30am:

McDonalds HG4 2SD just off the A61 Ripon bypass - all are welcome to join me - pm me if you want my number as I'm not sure if I'll have time between now and then to read the thread (MOT, car cleaning blah blah lol)

• Like 1

I've had no phone call so I think thats me officially out now unless he rings me tomorrow. But I doubt it :( Hope you guys have a good one. Alex I'll have to get the flag to you mate, and thanks for the offer to take me but not the same :( 

Cheers mate me too, was the one event I said I wanted to be at more than all others this year :( But on the bright side as I always look for one. Might have a Vodka shortly and hopefully car be back on the road Tuesday and japshow next month :D 

Right...I'm bringing the BBQ, charcoal, burgers, bangers, sauce and buns for those who want a bite to eat at lunchtime. Nowt flash but your welcome to sample it

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1