Yeah, I'd agree. If I'm going to spend £1k on a spring/shock setup then I may as well go for coilovers. 

I've totally gone off Tein's after reading a lot of horror stories. 

Honestly think I'm going to try the whitelines.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 6:44 PM, Scoobyghost said:

Whiteline paint is really thin. If you ever get whiteline goodies stock an extra coat on it.

I'm going to go for them. 35mm drop all around and ScoobyWorld said they just had someone get them and they love them.

I have Eibach springs with STI shocks on my wagon. Really liked the setup. But it could be a touch lower. I will be selling the springs in very near future as I've just bought a set of coilovers. My gf has HSD DualTech coilovers on her bugeye and I'm pretty sure on softest settings it is softer than my blob...

On 12/19/2016 at 8:16 PM, HoodedLime said:

I have Eibach springs with STI shocks on my wagon. Really liked the setup. But it could be a touch lower. I will be selling the springs in very near future as I've just bought a set of coilovers. My gf has HSD DualTech coilovers on her bugeye and I'm pretty sure on softest settings it is softer than my blob...

Don't think the springs will be a straight swap otherwise I'd be interested. Mind you, Whiteline stuff isn't badly priced at £135....lifetime warranty as well. Will keep youse informed. Just waiting for Christmas to finish first 🎁🎁

• Like 2

• 2 months later...